Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. (64232 Views)

Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes / Trey Songz Lands In Lagos For Rhythm Unplugged Concert Tomorrow (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by itstpia1: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
maybe this?

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ChubbyT(f): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
JustCare:
if I take flight from Lagos to Minna what's the guarantee that I will still get my fair share of the meal BTW that must be your state?
100% guarantee....M 4rm oyo,rsyd in minna
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Emodeee: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
these
foolish galz wish they were TIWA. Ride on tiwa u r still SEXy...as long
as ur husband is nt complaining. Some people can puke nose sha.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Dreyl(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
April07:

My dear... talk to ur "Queen Sheba" to up her game.

Tha Fuq is "Queen Sheba"?? Lmao
you girls keep hating while she makes her cash in excess,she don't give 5fvck about ya'll opinions,since her husby ain't complaining i wonder why u guys are?smh undecided
@ your question,it seems you don't read loads of history books maybe you should ask your close friend Google i'm very sure he will be able to help you out. smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by cutieberie1(f): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
tiwa na mumu.husband cnt control wife
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
tayoxx: Lol.....I tire for pple of this country o...Nigeria self don tire me I wan go Jos. ....they way sum girls dey dress worse pass this one o....
ABEG TELL THEM OH
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by bosun11(m): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
cutieberie1: tiwa na mumu.husband cnt control wife

i guess he likes it that way
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
AWON HATERZ OSHI gringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Shine1177: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
aanumama: See her butt like moi moi wey water soak sef. I like this babe, but she looks trashy nowadays.
grin She said it after the hullabaloo that graced her last video release (Wanted) that Nigerians ain't seen notin'.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by JustCare: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
ChubbyT:
100% guarantee....M 4rm oyo,rsyd in minna
oh! I'm doing practicals now in the lab...I may not be able to catch up with the last flight to Minna today. I think tomorrow would be okay...but I don't eat freezed or leftover stuff, I like it when it's fresh Are you done schooling?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Godmother(f): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
This used to be my fav Nig musician o. What's happening with her naa
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Tex42(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tiwa savage! Tiwa babe!!. hmmm!,well!, diaris god
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by April07: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dreyl: you girls keep hating while she makes her cash in excess,she don't give 5fvck about ya'll opinions,since her husby ain't complaining i wonder why u guys are?smh undecided
@ your question,it seems you don't read loads of history books maybe you should ask your close friend Google i'm very sure he will be able to help you out. smiley

Ehya....

That's all I've got to tell you shugar... that's all
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Tex42(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
how sure are we her husband is not the one who talked her into dressing the way she does this days.left for me,this explicit dressing trend start immediately after she got married to tbliss.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by itstpia1: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
she can also try thigh high boots:

[img]http://bootlovers.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83452747269e20133f495da49970b-pi[/img]

[img]http://bootlovers.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83452747269e2017d40f60cdc970c-500wi[/img]

since she's already featuring the outfits.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ChubbyT(f): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
JustCare:
oh! I'm doing practicals now in the lab...I may not be able to catch up with the last flight to Minna today. I think tomorrow would be okay...but I don't eat freezed or leftover stuff, I like it when it's fresh Are you done schooling?
Awwww!! its ok sha,dnt worry ah'll prepare anoda 4 ya....waitn 4 admissn list o
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by feedthenation(m): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Evidence that being married does not change a person.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by itstpia1: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
CodeineJunkiee: Negative publicity is still publicity.. What y'all don't know is that she planned it so. smiley

she's burning her bridges however.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by JustCare: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
ChubbyT:
Awwww!! its ok sha,dnt worry ah'll prepare anoda 4 ya....waitn 4 admissn list o
Alright ...maybe we have got to eat it somewhere berra in the future. which school...are you coming back here- west for it?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Dreyl(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
April07:

Ehya....

That's all I've got to tell you shugar... that's all
really?then stop hating on my queen sheba it's unhealthy okay?she don't need to up her game because it's already super tight,besides you girls hating on her ain't better than her.
Cheers smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ChubbyT(f): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
JustCare:
Alright ...maybe we have got to eat it somewhere berra in the future. which school...are you coming back here- west for it?
olryt den...uniabuja
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by JustCare: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
ChubbyT:
olryt den...uniabuja
oh! u just like north so such. and the course you're aspiring for is?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ChubbyT(f): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
JustCare:
oh! u just like north so such. and the course you're aspiring for is?
no b so fa...Law
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by itstpia1: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
this is how she used to look, its not just about clothes alone but your vibe as well:

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by JustCare: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
ChubbyT:
no b so fa...Law
Ohk! oh...such a course I have a great passion for. Good wishes dear. do you mind if I send a pm?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
she. has. to visit doctor tb Joshua of scoan
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
tonychristopher:

I DONT BLAME HER, I BLAME THE DUDE THAT MARRIED HER, OR DO I SAY THE DUDE THAT SHE MARRIED....THIS IS WHEN AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A MAN IS BEEN FED BY A WOMAN.

TIWA HAS GONE OFF THE HOOK, AND OUR KIDS ARE SEEING THIS

That one na yah fault.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by itstpia1: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by TS2(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
**mouth watering.

Make I no lie...i fit give am!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by TS2(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
lulukay: See my tiwas small bumbum grin grin I like it...looks like ice water two two naira grin...Tiwa d entertainer kiss

Omo...you're fresh o
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by TS2(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
diksucker: dis tiwa is nt classy at al

undecided What does a diksucker know about class?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by rildwanullahi(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
missmaris020: Luk @ her. Not even sexy.. She's just like a mad woman
u too dey vex.its her life or better still Her career

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Football Skills

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.