Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? (794 Views)

One Word 4 This Man Sleeping Wit Matchet 2 Scare Robbers 4rm Stealing His Shoes / Eight(8) Year Old Boy With GIANT Hands (warning...the Picture Might Scare You) / Photos: Ebola Scare! Lagosians Stay At Home (TODAY PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by sucess001(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
1. Alone in bed, blanket shifts.

2. Wife screams, at her funeral.

3. You awoke suddenly, buried alive.

4. You look into a mirror, your reflection winks.

5. You live alone, and the toilet is warm.

6. You wake in the middle of the night, the teddy sits looking at you and smiles.

I don't know about you though, but that No3 better stay a joke.

Which would creep you out the most?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by MabraO: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Non would scare me
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
1, 3 & 4.

I go just faint grin
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by kbshow100(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
No.3 will scare the death out of me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by Mimienudles(f): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
All are funny jokes. I mean, jokes as in they better not be more than JOKES. Aah!
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by linnyx: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Definitely 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hehe...dat no6 wil scare d hell @ me. Dat no3 cnt b possible na, b4 dem carry u comot bed u must knw na
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hehe...dat no6 wil scare d hell out of me. Dat no3 cnt b possible na, b4 dem carry u comot bed u must knw na
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by sucess001(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
MabraO: Non would scare me

keep decieving yasef
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by MabraO: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
sucess001:

keep decieving yasef

Ok
Cos I know non of dem could ever happen
Except u dreaming
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by sucess001(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Blebleswag: Hehe...dat no6 wil scare d hell out of me. Dat no3 cnt b possible na, b4 dem carry u comot bed u must knw na

e be like say u never sleep deep before
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
sucess001:

e be like say u never sleep deep before
Abeg dat no join joor
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by lepasharon(f): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
All of em
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
3,4,6 ...chisos!!! shocked shocked ....i rebuke all ooo ,dis kinda shitt can make all ur hair stand and u go madd
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
3,4,6 ...chisos!!! shocked shocked ....i rebuke all ooo ,dis kinda shitt can make all ur hair stand and u go maddgrin
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by sucess001(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2014
Bootybuttchic: 3,4,6 ...chisos!!! shocked shocked ....i rebuke all ooo ,dis kinda shitt can make all ur hair stand and u go maddgrin

lmao
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by nickz(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
No. 1!!!!!!!
The day my one of my 2nd cousins played that prank on me embarassed embarassed I almost shit in my pants!!

I first shouted "who's here??"
Cause the lights were off
And I wasn't with my phone

She pulled it the first time,
I just started singing Christian songs aloud
One song like that

The second timeshocked
I covered my head with like 3pillows
And started screaming
BLOOD OF JESUS
BLOOD OF JESUS
I had never been that scared in my fuckin life!!

She then jumped on my body
Her face was covered with white powder

O boy!! The ground wey I match dey run that dey crackgringrin
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
incase.. my own na, u wake up 4 morning, wher your prick day smooth
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by fittty(m): 4:15am On Sep 22, 2014
1 shocked
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by sommyblaze(m): 4:59am On Sep 22, 2014
1 and4 really scary
Re: Which Of These Would Scare You The Most? by sucess001(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2015
sommyblaze:
1 and4 really scary

yea...lol

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Man/guy Is A Virgin / IT'S MY BIRTHDAY Pals...please Wish Me Well... / I Will Beat You To Death Anywhere I Catch You –tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.