Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Six Types Of People You Will Meet At The Banking Hall - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Types Of People You Will Meet At The Banking Hall (814 Views)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / 8 Types Of People You'll Meet At A Fighting Scene In Nigeria / Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Types Of People You Will Meet At The Banking Hall by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
1 - The Pen Borrowers: They are always in the
bank, common pen they won't have. These people are
very dangerous, once u borrow them d pen, you may
find it difficult to identify them, At a bank in Nigeria,
once someone tells you "may I have ur pen?" Believe
me bros, that's d last time u will see that pen
(except if you're lucky).
2 - The "I dey ur Back" Team:
Immediately they enter d bank, even b4 taking d slip
(withdrawal or deposit) all they do is to know the
last person and you hear them saying, I'm at your back.If care is not taken, about 8 peoplecan tell u "I dey ur
back" then at the end of the day, they cause confusion
(na me dey hin back,I don tell am I was here b4 u
blah blah)
3 - The No protocol team: This kind of people
don't obey d 1st come, 1st served slogan! They're
mouthed in d bank! Immediately they come in, they
just walk up 2 d cashier or manager, he asks them
2sit down & within 5 mins they've completed there
transactions while you still dey there looking like mumu
4queue.(Daris Godu oooo)4 - The Bank Door
rejectees: These people will always have a problem with
the bank door, then you see them removing their belts,
car keys,mobile phones etc and yet d machine
keeps shouting "pls go back" My bros next time
come 2 bank naked! Biko, he go allow u in... #LOL!
5- The slip wasters: These kind of pple can waste slip
4Nigeria! To fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip na
JAMB questions,you see them cancelling, tearing,
squeezing & take another one. To write common
3780 Naira in words nagobe. Even the so called
undergraduates arefound wanting in this
scenario.................................CHAI!!!
6 - The people from
Another Planet: These pple usually behave like them
no dey dis world since 2 yrs! They will always b
asking 4 today'sdate, even after telling them d
correct date, theywill ask some1 else again.

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of People You Will Meet At The Banking Hall by Sylverbox(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
No be lie! grin
Re: Six Types Of People You Will Meet At The Banking Hall by coolebux(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
U sound more like a bank guardgrin

7-You didn't remember those stubborn customers that would answer calls uncontrollably and are ever ready to quarrel with the security men.

But seriously you're right on point
Re: Six Types Of People You Will Meet At The Banking Hall by Zehner(f): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hehehehehe......... And you forget the ones that has an issue with the bank and decides to storm into the bank screaming at the top of their voice.

"I want to see the branch manager"

Do you know who I am...........

* Another struts into the bank just to sit at the chairs kept at the corner for customers to enjoy Ac. Some just come in sef to use the Rest room.........

Not to mention the Over zealous security guards for the bank themselves who will greet you " Welcome Sir" or "Happy Weekend sir" lk 50 times just to get a tip.

Wetin man go do now? Na Naija we dey.
Re: Six Types Of People You Will Meet At The Banking Hall by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
coolebux:
U sound more like a bank guardgrin

7-You didn't remember those stubborn customers that would answer calls uncontrollably and are ever ready to quarrel with the security men.

But seriously you're right on point
lol that's right
Re: Six Types Of People You Will Meet At The Banking Hall by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Zehner:
Hehehehehe......... And you forget the ones that has an issue with the bank and decides to storm into the bank screaming at the top of their voice.

"I want to see the branch manager"

Do you know who I am...........

* Another struts into the bank just to sit at the chairs kept at the corner for customers to enjoy Ac. Some just come in sef to use the Rest room.........

Not the Over zealous security guards for the bank themselves who will greet you " Welcome Sir" or "Happy Weekend sir" lk 50 times just to get a tip.

Wetin man go do now? Na Naija we dey.

. abi nah

(1) (Reply)

Share Your House-to-House Visitation Experiences As Kids During Christmas / Sad Newyear-the Biggest Market In Zaria Raised Down By Fire. / Happy Bday Senbonzakurakageyoshi!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.