Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,858 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Oil Tanker Vessel Loaded With 2m Brls Of Blco At Bonny Terminal... $12/8 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Tanker Vessel Loaded With 2m Brls Of Blco At Bonny Terminal... $12/8 (675 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. / What Kind Of Business Can I Start Up In Abuja With 2m / What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil Tanker Vessel Loaded With 2m Brls Of Blco At Bonny Terminal... $12/8 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

Attention!!
OIL TANKER VESSEL LOADED WITH 2M BRLS OF BLCO AT BONNY TERMINAL... $12/8

Buyer side 100% free

THIS IS PROCEDURE FOR TTO

1. Seller and Buyer sign/seal the contract and deposit in their respective banks,

2 Seller provides loaded vessel documents in favor of buyer for verification .

3. upon successful confirmation of loaded cargo documents, Buyers Bank issues BG of value N50 million naira to sellers Accounts.

4. Seller releases Marine ATB & CLEARANCE and board buyers Supercargo & inspectors.

5. Buyers Inspectors conducts Q&Q on board the vessel and Buyer sends Q & Q REPORTS to SELLER.

6. Buyers Bank effects payments to seller’s accounts and all agents via swift MT 103

7. Seller links Buyer to vessel handlers and Buyer recharters vessel.

9. Vessel sails to port of discharge

Only real buyers please.

Ben Asinya
benasinya@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

Inverter And Solar Panel Business In Nigeria / All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help / Use Quality Building Materials, Good Iron For Stronger Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.