Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

What's Your Favourite Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Favourite Movie (545 Views)

Your Favourite Movie Villains / Favourite Movie Quotes / Favourite Movie Character(s). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Movie by Oyiboman69: 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
there are many movies we watch and there are some you can't stop repeating as times goes by.
or is that scene that kept repeating in your head?.
you just can't' stop watching it,I believe that's why its called a good movie.
mine is gladiator, I keep repeating that movie.
there are two scene s I love the most,the one Maximus said 'what we do in life echoes in eternity' and when asked, 'once you captured rome,how do I know you'll give it back?,he said 'because that's the last wish of a dying man.
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie by Mrval20(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pirates of the caribbean and Lord of the rings. These two are the most interesting movies I've ever watched. I'm not much into movies anyways.

(1) (Reply)

Actor Ibrahim Chatta's Second Marriage Ends / Full List Of All MTV Mamas 2015 Nominees / Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.