Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (414926 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Emperor2014: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
I don enter one chance o. I just upgrade my qsat today and d general server went away again nd some said it won't work till 2months time. Any hope on this qsat? Pls how much is small box or what is it called with 6month package.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Twinsoris(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Malixshaka how do I change the apn of my G1 azsky in order for me to load the new account on it , I have flash it already and it needs new account and it was bought from ghana and I am in ivory coast.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Twinsoris:
Malixshaka how do I change the apn of my G1 azsky in order for me to load the new account on it , I have flash it already and it needs new account and it was bought from ghana and I am in ivory coast.
Just use the recharge tool and have a Data sim in it.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
okoligee:
wot have u ever contributed to this thread?
Who's this fool? What's my business with you?

when you become idle, you'll be looking for where to pitch your tent

You better pack well, before I descend on you. This thread would be peaceful till people like you show up
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

I dont sell. See my signature for contact
you're a buyer/ customer but not a seller/ dealer grin cheesy
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Edunwa302(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
queen is back en runs smoof
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Trueigbo: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
davodyguy:
You better pack well, before I descend on you. This thread would be peaceful till people like you show up

Davodyguy,

my problem with you is that you like to insult people. i dont like it when you call people FOOL.

am sure you can do better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Emperor2014: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Thank God ooooo grin grin grin
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Trueigbo:

Davodyguy,

my problem with you is that you like to insult people. i dont like it when you call people FOOL.

am sure you can do better.
OK thanks

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
davodyguy:

@Davodguy, i have said this countless times, if anyone has a problem with you, must u insult them and call names? With the level u attained on this thread and previous ones, must u stoop so low to fight dirty with people? Emmachille is here, likewise Malix and i can say i av never experienced such with them both. A leader leads and serve his people. We are all adults...
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
akinremedy:

@Davodguy, i have said this countless times, if anyone has a problem with you, must u insult them and call names? With the level u attained on this thread and previous ones, must u stoop so low to fight dirty with people? Emmachille is here, likewise Malix and i can say i av never experienced such with them both. A leader leads and serve his people. We are all adults...
Don't just jump in to make comment for the sake of commenting.

See the below message
okoligee:
wot have u ever contributed to this thread?

Its sometimes very annoying when people just post trash and try to take a smear at others

His post met me at a time I'm not in a good mood, hence my reaction.

Anyway, that's gone now.

leave bickering aside
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
sammily:

Hi Malix, from ur experience, which of these TV1 account is the best? Also, are the prices different for each?

Thanks
tvone sir
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
Malix:

tvone sir
they are all down at the moment

save Az and Avatarcam

its obvious one needs 3 different servers at the same time
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by okoligee: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
davodyguy:

Just because I ask a question, who is d fool?

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by okoligee: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
okoligee:
A one and GS6HD decoder, which is currently the best to buy or any better one to buy and the price
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 12:54am On Dec 16, 2014
davodyguy:
they are all down at the moment

save Az and Avatarcam

its obvious one needs 3 different servers at the same time
Nope!.tvone is workin,even at the time of ur post
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 4:32am On Dec 16, 2014
davodyguy:
Don't just jump in to make comment for the sake of commenting.

See the below message

Its sometimes very annoying when people just post trash and try to take a smear at others

His post met me at a time I'm not in a good mood, hence my reaction.

Anyway, that's gone now.
Still making d same mistake. I just jumped in to comment for the sake of commenting. Av i insulted u in any way? If that's your own way of dealing with people, no problem. If u want to take the mantle of leadership, u must be ready for criticisms, and when they come face it like a man. Your emotions must not take control of ur actions. The guy asked a question and u decide to reply or ignore but not call him a fool. Be a man and do the right thing!

leave bickering aside

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 5:39am On Dec 16, 2014
okoligee:
Just because I ask a question, who is d fool?
May be for asking a rhetoric, instead of of just keeping mute., I may just be correct. grin grin grin
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 5:41am On Dec 16, 2014
Malix:

Nope!.tvone is workin,even at the time of ur post
Any difference between TVone and TV1?

cos almost all Cccam account were down yesterday.

its almost 6 and I'm leaving home for work now, its still not back
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Ogojohn(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Just use the recharge tool and have a Data sim in it.
@Emmaachile. Any known short code for AIRTEL daily 1MB or 5MB deduction. Please it is very important.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by bbally: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Hello house, malix, emma and co.
Can the price of A1 ccam price for 6 months and 12 months by specify for the general public knowledge.
It can also be send ballycam2002@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2014
davodyguy:
Any difference between TVone and TV1?

cos almost all Cccam account were down yesterday.

its almost 6 and I'm leaving home for work now, its still not back
tvone still workin here. i ve listed types of tv1cccam on this thread.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2014
Malix:

tvone still workin here. i ve listed types of tv1cccam on this thread.
We keep hearing T1 this, Tv1 that. Its good that we get clarified
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Beware of fake cccam acct
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2014
Ogojohn:
@Emmaachile. Any known short code for AIRTEL daily 1MB or 5MB deduction. Please it is very important.
*401# for 1mb and if finished will cost 1kobo per KB. It cost 5 naira daily
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Tv1 vs Aone comparism
http://www.lemmymorgan.com/tv1-vs-aone-close-competion-comparison-faq/
I disagree with lemmy.

I just read the article
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by okoligee: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2014
davodyguy:
May be for asking a rhetoric, instead of of just keeping mute., I may just be correct. grin grin grin
keep mute
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jahstech: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
pls guys, i need some help here, i want to know if anyone has ever connected azsky to strong srt 4950 before? you know it doesn't have dongle option so if you've tried it before let me know please, am in the middle of a crisis... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
okoligee:
keep mute
great that you opted to keep mute grin grin grin grin

enjoy your afternoon
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
i think comparin Aone wit tv1 now is too early.
lets wait for Aone to perform for 3 to 6mnths befor we start singing praises. dat was how avatarcam started but today its one of d worst server.Tvone has been there n are still holdin their place
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by dimdim001(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
^^^ actually, AvatarCam is very steady nw...for 2days nw I've seen scrambled jst 2ce & it scrambled for not more dan 2secs (I fink twas 1.5secs smiley)...who knws, mayb a lot of pple hv left AvatarCam & it's nw very steady for any1 usin' it

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.