Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nysc Posting - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Posting (1018 Views)

Check Your NYSC Posting Here!!!! LOL / NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment / Was The New Nysc Posting Policy Fully Implemented? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Posting by Fphotographer(f): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
i want to know is it possible to be posted to your state of origin? whhen you are not married? if you have someone in government who can state where you will serv can you be posted to your state?
Re: Nysc Posting by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 19, 2014
Fphotographer: i want to know is it possible to be posted to your state of origin? whhen you are not married? if you have someone in government who can state where you will serv can you be posted to your state?
Nothing is impossible in Nigeria. But on a normal circumstances, you cant serve in ur state of origin
Re: Nysc Posting by Abdul247(m): 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Fphotographer: i want to know is it possible to be posted to your state of origin? whhen you are not married? if you have someone in government who can state where you will serv can you be posted to your state?
yes is possible

(1) (Reply)

Nysc A15 Call Up Letter Info. 27th April. / 15days To Go.. Batch B Loading / Boko Haram: Yobe Corpers In Camp Want FG To Relocate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.