Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! (17125 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau / A Call On The Fg And Nuc To Close Down Madonna University Okija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Pavore9: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2014
lt is "good news" for school owners and those in school supplies business.
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by makazona(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2014
Pasca07: well said,am in support of ur write up,if possible make sure ur kids stay at home till next january until LASG send representative to ur house for more details......

hahaha...u dy crack joke like this?
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by simon3603(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2014
God will help our innocent kids... Amen
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by STENON(f): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2014
May God Protect our younger brothers and sisters in this Ebola Country.
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by rman: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Afrocatalyst: Go back to school Nigerians. Why don't you stop churches and parties too? Educationally backward country always looking for alibis to evade education.

Well said!!!

1 million Likes!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Tomjazzy2: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2014
I just hope it doesnt affect schools in Rivers State.
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Tomjazzy2: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2014
rman:

Well said!!!

1 million Likes!!!
like so many others out there, you seem not to know the difference between Children and adults
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by rman: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2014
Tomjazzy2: like so many others out there, you seem not to know the difference between Children and adults

I know the difference. So your assumption is in your kids school there are kids infected with Ebola.

What is the essence of all the information put out there and governments excellent effort in tracking and providing adequate updates?

Why do you as an adult go out at all?

Why attend parties like the person I quoted said?

Why go to church or mosque?

Go to all major public places kids are there and there have been no reported cases of ebola or massive outbreak affecting kids yet.

Why should schools be different?
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2014
Tomjazzy2: like so many others out there, you seem not to know the difference between Children and adults
Yea, most of them don't realise how vulnerable kids are. Adults can protect themselves, they can avoid having contacts with people;chidren can't.

My children are set for school if 22nd stands, even though I wish I could home-school them. God who brought Nigeria this far in this ebola fight will see us all through. Our children will not fall victims in Jesus name. It is well.
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by seuncyber(m): 8:03am On Sep 16, 2014
rill: . You just sounded like u aint got enough money for their school fees yet. God will provide.

Really oh,sorry to break ur heart my kids are on scholorship so I don't pay school fees my company pay pele
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Pasca07: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2014
makazona:

hahaha...u dy crack joke like this?
no be joke ooo i'm serious....
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by seuncyber(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Pasca07: well said,am in support of ur write up,if possible make sure ur kids stay at home till next january until LASG send representative to ur house for more details......

Clap for Mr Ibu Very funny

Oponu
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2014
The only form of preparation I have seen so far is peeps saying God will protect our children from Ebola. Has he done that for hundreds of children in the Congo Liberia and other nations ravaged by this disease? FG would rather focus on campaign funds for politicians and INEC rather than funding schools and health centers with Medicare for Ebola management.

We deliberately put our children ( not theirs) at risk and hope that God does his magic. Ok naa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 16, 2014
Protect me o Lord as I go back to school. sad

I will have to be putting on overall to class to teach my students.

MabraO undecided
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Pasca07: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2014
seuncyber:

Clap for Mr Ibu Very funny

Oponu
oponu?pls read my comments and tell me where i used profane words....it is well
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Vikthor(m): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2014
acaciakay: Diago costa=Chelsea!

....."Pipe"
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by 4ormidable(m): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2014
Atleast, the resumption will tend to fast forward my count-down days to p.o.p!! Lol..
God's always with His people..
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by greall1: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Unn is that the best way for you to prevent EBOLA?

Janetozi: They should make it mandatory for every student to go to screening and provide a medical certificate before resuming or being Admitted in schl.
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by retepmurt(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2014
The Private schools Fees will be like:
Sch fees-#40,000
Uniform-#10,000
EBOLA Sanitizing fee-#3000
NHIS-#2500
Sch Bus-#10000
Ebola lecture-#2000
Lesson fee-#5000
TOTAL-#73,000
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by greall1: 8:29am On Sep 16, 2014
Lazy copper.

4ormidable: Atleast, the resumption will tend to fast forward my count-down days to p.o.p!! Lol..
God's always with His people..
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by MabraO: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2014
FrankySnow: Protect me o Lord as I go back to school. sad

I will have to be putting on overall to class to teach my students.

MabraO undecided

Lol overall?
U wan turn eleha?
Don't be scared babie nothing's gonna happen
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by ogawisdom(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2014
Ejighi ngbagbu aghara ogu cool once churches r open I support this bc kids can still contact it frm sunday school, bible classes, cathecism class etc
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by wallex1983(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2014
As much as I don't see any reason why schools should not resume on 22nd, once it iڪ obembe negotiating, fg must win
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Odunharry(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2014
no time

Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2014
MabraO:

Lol overall?
U wan turn eleha?
Don't be scared babie nothing's gonna happen
Amen but I have to protect myself. grin
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by creamylicious(f): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2014
NMA that took a break when the country needed them the most to abate ebola spread are the ones who have d guts to say school shdnt resume How morally right they ar e indeed....... In d past two weeks ebola cases has been on d low, private schs wouldn't want to take chances either by letting things off the hook. NA public schools I fear for.
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2014
not to sound negative but God forbid if sum1 pops up wif the ebola virus in skull. #AllHellBreaksLoose #Chaos
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by MabraO: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2014
FrankySnow: Amen but I have to protect myself. grin

Wen am with u
Which other protection do u need again?
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2014
MabraO:

Wen am with u
Which other protection do u need again?
Lmao.
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by MabraO: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2014
FrankySnow: Lmao.

Yea yeagrin
Our deal still stands no eff me up oh
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2014
MabraO:

Yea yeagrin
Our deal still stands no eff me up oh
OK.
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by MabraO: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2014
FrankySnow: OK.

Guess u feeling better now
U ehn
Anyways till we meet for there before I go tackle u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WHO Internhip Programe 2018 (west African Inclusive) / Unizik 2017 - 2018 Cutoff Mark And Catchment Area / Meet NOUN Best Graduating Student 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.