Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution (15253 Views)

Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by segradinho: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2014
Why not Govt. Owned universities, that's not social responsibility, its business

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out
this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Jarchi(m): 6:50am On Sep 16, 2014
Yeah dis is what we want,let all shout we want more
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by logicboy01: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2014
This is actually a silly decision.

When we have innoson- a partnership between some German Auto companies, Innoson and Cosharis would have been a better option.

Innoson has its factory which could be improved with the help of the other auto companies while students and technicians can learn in the factory floor.

By the way, reverse engineering is nothing new. Isnt it what roadside mechanics do with many Toyota cars? They open one toyota car and see what it inside and then when they get another Toyota car to repair, they compare and see the difference

4 Likes

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2014
logicboy01: This is actually a silly decision.

When we have innoson- a partnership between some German Auto companies, Innoson and Cosharis would have been a better option.

Innoson has its factory which could be improved with the help of the other auto companies while students and technicians can learn in the factory floor.

By the way, reverse engineering is nothing new. Isnt it what roadside mechanics do with many Toyota cars? They open one toyota car and see what it inside and then when they get another Toyota car to repair, they compare and see the difference

Reverse engineering is about knowing how something was DESIGNED and BUILT so you can DESIGN AND BUILD YOUR OWN AS WELL OR EVEN BETTER!

Put it in INNOSON PLANT??!??!!

How many people will benefit from it?
In a University, now that's better!

My opinion, tho.

10 Likes

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by logicboy01: 7:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Jeezuzpick:

Reverse engineering is about knowing how something was DESIGNED and BUILT so you can DESIGNED AND BUILD YOUR OWN AS WELL OR EVEN BETTER!

Put it in INNOSON PLANT??!??!!

How many people will benefit from it?
In a University, now that's better!

My opinion, tho.

Opinion noted but reverse engineering doesnt mean that one must make something better or the same. It could be just getting knowledge

"Reverse engineering is the process of extracting knowledge or design information from anything man-made".

Secondly, a factory is more applicable for this kind of thing.
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Okeikpu(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2014
ichidodo: Coscharis mumu,why donate to University? it is not as if they are ready for production when this tech can be very helpful to your Nnewi brother Innoson....you can even go into partnership...dumb f**ker.
Umu nne m ejiri their brain welu hazie ogbunigwe mgbenwanu,ka inakpo mumu...grin ICHE NA UMU-ANAEDO NA AGA EBE IFE NA EFU....WON'T U WANNA HV COS AS A FATHER,BROTHER....... Oburu na mnogi nso now,ebie m gi obere aka n'aru...
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Vectorchuks: 7:13am On Sep 16, 2014
Good one

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2014
mathss33:
GET AIRTEL 20GB @ N-A-I-J-A-F-A-P-P-E-R.C-O-M

Is This 4 Real?
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 16, 2014
logicboy01:

Opinion noted but reverse engineering doesnt mean that one must make something better or the same. It could be just getting knowledge

"Reverse engineering is the process of extracting knowledge or design information from anything man-made".

Secondly, a factory is more applicable for this kind of thing.
You forgot to include the remaining part of the definition which goes thus "The ultimate goals for obtaining such information are varied. A typical goal for reverse engineering a product is to create a (possibly improved) copy or even a knockoff; this is usually the goal of a competitor." Its not just for obtaining knowledge. The aim for introducing the tech to a uni is for the students to be equipped with the knowledge and applications of reverse engineering. You can't do dat in a factory? A factory is a place of production not for learning.

4 Likes

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by bist: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2014
Not bad.
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by ayindejimmy(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2014
dahdah: Na person wey im papa get money they go private school Jare... Please Nairalanders wish me Happy birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Collynzo17: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2014
Why not Madonna university, Okija Anambra state?

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by dahdah: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2014
PastorOluT: Smile, all I can say is happy biirthday dahdah!
Thanks Bro
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by dahdah: 7:51am On Sep 16, 2014
ayindejimmy:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Thanks Bro
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Ruthia(f): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2014
ichidodo: Coscharis mumu,why donate to University? it is not as if they are ready for production when this tech can be very helpful to your Nnewi brother Innoson....you can even go into partnership...dumb f**ker.
na u b mumu,

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by simon3603(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2014
and I hope you're going to bring them into other schools for the less privilegedif it can be so, I'll be very happy.
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by myescrow: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2014
Cool
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by logicboy01: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2014
prettyboi1989:
You forgot to include the remaining part of the definition which goes thus "The ultimate goals for obtaining such information are varied. A typical goal for reverse engineering a product is to create a (possibly improved) copy or even a knockoff; this is usually the goal of a competitor." Its not just for obtaining knowledge. The aim for introducing the tech to a uni is for the students to be equipped with the knowledge and applications of reverse engineering. You can't do dat in a factory? A factory is a place of production not for learning.

people learn on the factory floor. You have no idea what you are saying.

Reverse engineering has varied goals indeed. Some use for knowledge, some to create better and some to imitate
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2014
This is a laudable development! Hopefully, UI and other Nigerian tertiary institutions follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by clemz88(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2014
dammyjay93: All na wash, n why convenant of all unis, no b dat secondary school wey dem no dey allow them use fone
that not using of fone na lie o. When I took my cousin there , I saw d students chilling with fones.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2014
i didn't even have to read the article before saying #Bravo #RoundOfApplause. But this is what our technical colleges should have been trailblaizing @. Still though good one for all dem engine students grin
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by clemz88(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2014
coolI dislike CU students because they form too much . When wareva the man likes, let him do there thatz not my business.
Please someone should get me my toothbrush cool
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Visocrate(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2014
dahdah: Na person wey im papa get money they go private school Jare... Please Nairalanders wish me Happy birthday
happy birthday jarwe llnp

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 16, 2014
Collynzo17: Why not Madonna university, Okija Anambra state?
Which University is gonna pay the highest money?
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Electrique: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2014
Lovely and highly commendable input there. Covenant University: [size=14pt]Trail Blazers [/size]since the pre-Cambrian age. smiley

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Yknekan(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2014
Its a good development. And it has to start from somewhere. This type of partnership should be encouraged in Nigeria because am praying that we should move from a consumer economy to a producing economy (technologically). I hope more private engineering concerns will take a cue from this to bring about industrial and engineering revolution for the Nigerian economy. China and America and other engineering giants are people of like passions like us, what they are doing, we can also do if we believe we can. We can export technology to them, we don't have to import all the time. Let's encourage positive developments.
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by abu12: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2014
Collynzo17: Why not Madonna university, Okija Anambra state?

Is there engineering dept in madonna?
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by destante(f): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2014
CU is a futuristic number one university in Nigeria. Many internet rankings already point to this.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by marv1: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2014
. May be u are abusing urself because who told u that innosun no get enof money to buy the technology. So u better get informed.
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by oluwanoni: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2014
Some peeps write without thinking...there are so many companies in Nigeria that would partner with both private & federal universities...its depends on how far the school is willing to drive development and human capital....CU went out there and got it....the others should follow, not baseless arguments on private and public institutions....my issue with a lot of peeps in Nigeria is PRIDE...if you can be humble and open, you would find opportunities.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hensard University Announces Policy On Installmental Payment Of Tuition / Two Nairalanders Sign & Log Out As Health Educators; Bsc (ed). / Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.