Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Anyboby Intrested Can Gate Crash - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyboby Intrested Can Gate Crash (7413 Views)

How To Gate Crash A Job Interview / ICS Invite, You Could Just Gate Crash! / I Want To Gate Crash Access Bank Test!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyboby Intrested Can Gate Crash by XketchDesigns(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nielbaba: A guy enta oooo who b d person , meanwhile i went to vick lawrence and associate to write test today around 2pm just by luck cos dey stop by 12 noon.u can go der on any thursday to write .its like dey are d one dat provide the candidates for dis petrogalp cos i went der wit d guy dat gave d info about why i opend dis thread, dey set cheap questiions .i remember some i will update it here soon .just any thursday btw 8 n 12 ,its one of dos street opposite eko hotel
You na correct man.
Il try there and see. Thanks man
Re: Anyboby Intrested Can Gate Crash by tonero4urch(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2014
Nielbaba: A guy enta oooo who b d person , meanwhile i went to vick lawrence and associate to write test today around 2pm just by luck cos dey stop by 12 noon.u can go der on any thursday to write .its like dey are d one dat provide the candidates for dis petrogalp cos i went der wit d guy dat gave d info about why i opend dis thread, dey set cheap questiions .i remember some i will update it here soon .just any thursday btw 8 n 12 ,its one of dos street opposite eko hotel
I wrote the petrogap test. See how I did it; I sent my friend that does bulk sms the invite and he customised it and sent it back to me as a bulk sms. Other guys that just sent the invite from a cell phone to cell phone were bounced back because the number of the sender was there at the bottom of the text message (even though they saved the number as petrogas) but in my own case it was Petrogap. I was lucky also because I went to the venue early and when they found out that people are gatecrashing they have already checked my message. Two other guys that gatecrashed too wrote the test. I thank God I wrote the test and am hoping for the best and for all the people that didn't write its not the end of the road; keep pushing till you get there. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyboby Intrested Can Gate Crash by bishopjoe02(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2014
XketchDesigns:
I was asking whether u guys were able to submit ur cv there at least. The petrogap.

no. we only put down our name and fone number
Re: Anyboby Intrested Can Gate Crash by chebyshev(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Just as tonero claimed myself,tonero4urch and one other guy were able to write the petrogap test. The receptionist( the tall slim lady for those who saw her) actually allowed me in after several appeal.

I did my best to attempt all the 50 questions within the 50 mins stipulated time. I hope to receive a success mail come next week by God's grace.Amen.

To those who were not able to gate crash please do not feel so bad God is our strength.
Re: Anyboby Intrested Can Gate Crash by XketchDesigns(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nielbaba
Send me a whatsapp message abeg, got to yan some tory wit u.
Re: Anyboby Intrested Can Gate Crash by Hussyk: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=chebyshev]Just as tonero claimed myself,tonero4urch and one other guy were able to write the petrogap test. The receptionist( the tall slim lady for those who saw her) actually allowed me in after several appeal.

I did my best to attempt all the 50 questions within the 50 mins stipulated time. I hope to receive a success mail come next week by God's grace.Amen.

To those who were not able to gate crash please do not feel so bad God is our strength.

[/quot

what u study man ?
Re: Anyboby Intrested Can Gate Crash by Nielbaba(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2014
XketchDesigns: Nielbaba
Send me a whatsapp message abeg, got to yan some tory wit u.
i no sure of ur number ooo 08032145071
Re: Anyboby Intrested Can Gate Crash by XketchDesigns(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2014
Nielbaba: i no sure of ur number ooo 08032145071
08084094656, my whatsapp has issues, you have to be the one to message me.
Re: Anyboby Intrested Can Gate Crash by Nielbaba(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
XketchDesigns:
08084094656, my whatsapp has issues, you have to be the one to message me.
i message u u no respond o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updated Nigerian Companies Entry-level Salary Structure / Pathway Services Interview / RE: NNPC Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.