Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

How To Gate Crash A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Gate Crash A Job Interview (1338 Views)

I Want To Gate Crash On Workforce Interview At Enugu / How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / ICS Invite, You Could Just Gate Crash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Gate Crash A Job Interview by adepiero: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
**Before I begin on this short tutorial, kindly note that readers discretion is strongly advised.**

So many times I've see people post topics about job interviews here on nairaland and when you ask them how they got invited, many of them decline information and this has led me to device my own method of gate crashing.

First thing you need to note is that most companies that send out job invites do not keep count of their invitee, what they are mostly concerned about is the person or people that emerge as the best amongst others.

so, anytime anybody post a job interview details here just ask the medium it was sent to them, the content of the message and the header of the message. then follow the below procedure depending on the media the invite was sent.

By SMS just copy the details of the message on another number, send the message to ur phone and save the number as the header of the message so it appears as if it was sent from that company.

By Email the same ideology applies to email as well, copy the message but change the subject to the header of the mail and send it to your email so it appears as if it was sent from the company.

The only way you can be caught is if the company keeps a record of the numbers or emails they sent invites to or you are not smart. angry

I gate crashed before I was employed where I work now and the same luck might shine on you if you give it a try. enjoy grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Gate Crash A Job Interview by eleko1: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin. cool[quote author=adepiero post=30004714][/quote]
Re: How To Gate Crash A Job Interview by stepo707: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
smart. grin grin grin
But if you are caught,on your own oh
Re: How To Gate Crash A Job Interview by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
adepiero:
"I gate crashed before I was employed where I work now and the same luck might shine on you if you give it a try. enjoy grin."

My brother well done, you beat the system wink.

1 Like

Re: How To Gate Crash A Job Interview by Baddo101(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=adepiero post=30004714][/quote]
go gatecrash army recruitment exercise for barracks den u go know how far
Re: How To Gate Crash A Job Interview by adepiero: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Baddo101:

go gatecrash army recruitment exercise for barracks den u go know how far
Everybody knows you can't gate crash a paid recruitment.

I believe you can read, the bolded lettering should guide your thoughts undecided
Re: How To Gate Crash A Job Interview by crudedude(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2015
This thread will not make front pagegrin

but in case....

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ciuci Consulting 2015 / Job Vacancies At Alpha Femme You / Do I Submit My CV With Photocopy Of My Credentials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.