Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (12057 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2014
ilori1930:

Omo, that is another concern. I know Agidingbi area but dunno where Nurudeen Olowopopo is.
From Ikeja, board a bus to alausa secretariat, alight and secretariat and ask around... that is the best I can think of for now
did you send me a mail? I can see notification that i have a mail but i can't see the mail
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul by ilori1930(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2014
yes I did. check your spam
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul by sucroseoff(m): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2014
soarbeyond:
grin I didn't get an Invite...who is in my shoes?
Is there any possibility of gatecrashing?
ilori1930:

Omo, that is another concern. I know Agidingbi area but dunno where Nurudeen Olowopopo is.
From Ikeja, board a bus to alausa secretariat, alight and secretariat and ask around... that is the best I can think of for now
bbdrown:
Dear *#$@&*%$@

Refer to your application for the position of Graduate Trainee and subsequent professional assessment, you are invited for an aptitude test as follows:

Date: Friday October 24, 2014

Time: 3 pm

Venue: JAPAUL HOUSE

Plot 8, Dr. Nurudeen Olowopopo Avenue,

Ikeja CBD,

Agidingbi, Ikeja,

Lagos.

Kindly ask of the undersigned on arrival and please do confirm your availability.

With regards.
I heard d invites r according to discipline.
do u know wen Electrical Engineering r doing theirs?
thanks
flywheel:
Please what are gate crashers expected to come along with?
bbdrown:
Dear *#$@&*%$@

Refer to your application for the position of Graduate Trainee and subsequent professional assessment, you are invited for an aptitude test as follows:

Date: Friday October 24, 2014

Time: 3 pm

Venue: JAPAUL HOUSE

Plot 8, Dr. Nurudeen Olowopopo Avenue,

Ikeja CBD,

Agidingbi, Ikeja,

Lagos.

Kindly ask of the undersigned on arrival and please do confirm your availability.

With regards.
I heard d invites r according to discipline.
do u know wen Electrical Engineering r doing theirs?
thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul by jazz04(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2014
So those that did the test, how was it?? Gate crashers how far? Was it successfull And which engineering option got the invites mail
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2014
Just got an invite. Pls those that have written the test, what's it like?
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul by darlingdadon(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Invite for what? Test? When?
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Asked for a simple question on this thread and no one cares to answer. The only answer I got was another serial questionnaire. Anyways, thank you. Av gone for the test ds afternoon and twas good. Promised to get back to us latest month end.
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul by jcflex(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
royal42nz:
Asked for a simple question on this thread and no one cares to answer. The only answer I got was another serial questionnaire. Anyways, thank you. Av gone for the test ds afternoon and twas good. Promised to get back to us latest month end.

bros no vex, maybe those that went for the test initially did nt c ur post, and those that c the post might nt av got an invite which mak dem nt to have an answer to ur questions

for smone like me, I was nt invited for any of the test, which mak me nt to have answer to ur question.

so hw was the test
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
so hw was the test[/quote]
Thanks. Twas just the normal passage and questions with logical reasoning. Nothing much sha.
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul by jazz04(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
Were there gatecrashers? Were there succesfull?
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Doubt it. Cos Ʊ must show ur invite to the receptionist before being allowed
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul by phydelia: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
COMPUTER OPERATOR , A DRIVER AND A SECRETARY Needed Urgently, at OMKAL GLOBAL LOGISTICS LTD located at No 32 Ndola crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja
all applicants must be computer Literate and very fast in typing and corel draw ,
Applicants Must have excellent Command of English Language and Eloquent in Speaking ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Applicants Must reside in Abuja
all interested Participants Should send their
NAME
LOCATIONS
QUALIFICATIONS AS A TEXT MESSAGE TO 09076298468 OR CALL 09076298468 FOR MORE INFORMATION

ALL APLICANTS MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 21 YEARS
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul by otagbajoshua: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beloxxi Industries Ltd / Gni (great Nigeria Insurance Plc) Urgent Please / N-power Batch C: Clarification About N-power Print Out Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.