Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? (6707 Views)

In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) / Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia / What The?? Trending Photo Of Woman Carrying Herbaby In Designer Handbag Sparks U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Finepaparazy(m): 12:03am On Sep 16, 2014
Girl:- baby please I want to fix my hair I want you to give me some money to do that. (The guy goes into his draw, takes out ₦10,000 gives it to her and say)

Boy:- baby take this ₦10,000 I know its small, but please manage it. (The girls collects the money counts it, and it is ₦10,000 as the boy said.

She removes ₦1500, gives the remaining ₦8500 back to the boy and say)

Girl:- baby ₦1500 will be ok for me. So take back this ₦8500 use it for something good, you don't have to start spending too much on me now.

When we get married, you can think of doing that....

Does this kind of girl exist in Naija Abeg If yes, where can we find one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by padeolu: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2014
Cc MrsBreezy
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by yomi007k(m): 12:10am On Sep 16, 2014
Yes u can find dem

......In African magic and

.......In ur wet dreams

18 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by temhab(f): 12:18am On Sep 16, 2014
Yeah they exist
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Darteyyyy(m): 1:56am On Sep 16, 2014
Wake me up when you see her.

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by soulglo: 3:41am On Sep 16, 2014
I'm sorry but if all the girls you get spend your money hen you simply have nothing to offer. When you lead with your money you simply show that you don't have game. There are many women who will not spend a mans money on silly things like extensions. Upgrade yourself and you'll attract upgraded women

9 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by qadeerkug(m): 5:59am On Sep 16, 2014
temhab: Yeah they exist
serious,mayb u may b d one
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Finepaparazy(m): 6:34am On Sep 16, 2014
Is not as if this kind of girls wud have lacked in our environment but When them start tinking of Samsung Galaxy and BlackBerry Playbook their brain and love for money grow viral...
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by constance500: 6:42am On Sep 16, 2014
Not in this century cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by musachara: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2014
Finepaparazy: Is not as if this kind of girls wud have lacked in our environment but When them start tinking of Samsung Galaxy and BlackBerry Playbook their brain and love for money grow viral...
lwkmd!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE....
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by folawiyoma(m): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2014
qadeerkug: serious,mayb u may b d one

U beta don't be fool by a gurl that put making money in her profile. You properly will be dealt with by her fake charm
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2014
padeolu: Cc MrsBreezy

Hahah I'd do this smiley
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 16, 2014
Yes in your wildest dreams.

Even those born again ladies might be pretentious in their look,but highly demanding.

1500 for hair,when even at 4k,she still complains bitterly.
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by kazytom: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2014
I doubt it if that kind of woman lives in our clime. The days are far gone wen ladies or women try to be prudent with their partners. Return wetin no be here bur fit happen for Vatican city
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Dolcilicious(f): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2014
Uve been scrolling down and u dont realise its me! tongue
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Timotos: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Yes, u can still find them. It ones happned between me n my ex gfriend.
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by lyntiffany(f): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Finepaparazy: Is not as if this kind of girls wud have lacked in our environment but When them start tinking of Samsung Galaxy and BlackBerry Playbook their brain and love for money grow viral...
no be una dey make them do so. Imagine a guy telling his friends that his gal friend is the bomb , that everything found in her closet is designers , she has the new latest I phone6+ and the friend runs to his gal friend in discussion telling her that patosky's gal is an epitome of class , pls tell me what you expect the other girl to do as girls are moved by what they hear and also tend to be competitive in nature ? Guys your moved by what you see, you like them classy and flashy, guess that's why they do some viral things just for you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Finepaparazy(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2014
folawiyoma:

U beta don't be fool by a gurl that put making money in her profile. You properly will be dealt with by her fake charm

She might be real u never can tell..
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Finepaparazy(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2014
Dolcilicious:
Yes!!!

Uve been scrolling down and u dont realise its me! tongue

I can't wait to meet u if u have such potentials..
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Dolcilicious(f): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2014
Finepaparazy:

I can't wait to meet u if u have such potentials..

Doesnt that make u a miser nd stingy? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Finepaparazy(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2014
Dolcilicious:

Doesnt that make u a miser nd stingy? tongue

I dnt tink am missing my way and I dnt believe it dat am stingy...
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by 100Cents: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2014
Yes they do. But girls are hard to understand.

A girl who wants her boyfriend to spend lavishly on her can see another man and treat him better than her boyfriend.

She may not even want the new guy to spend N1 on her.

My friend gave a lady N2,000 two days back, she rejected it outrightly.. Why, she says she hasn't asked for it..
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Ladybluecash(f): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2014
Yes if u go to places lik victoria island, ikoyi, festac u will fnd dem, we dnt need much of ur money, all we need is money for d nail at dat moment....... Ok cum go AJEGUNLE, ORILE, IJORA hmmmmm mak i bath naked if we return d moneyback, abi mak we say, baby dnt tell me u r ds stingy
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Dolcilicious(f): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Finepaparazy:

I dnt tink am missing my way and I dnt believe it dat am stingy...
U dont believe it but u are ryt?
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by chimerase2: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2014
Yes ma ex dat is why I still miss her
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by ionsman: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2014
yomi007k: Yes u can find dem

......In African magic and

.......In ur wet dreams
Lmao
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Bebetter: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2014
Yes... this was like my girlfriend before we got married... ehm, she is now my wife! wink cheesy
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2014
chimerase2: Yes ma ex dat is why I still miss her

Eiyaa..buh I'm here for u na cheesy
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
those kind of girls existed in the olden days...
but now most of the girls now are gold diggers... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by haryomikun(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yeahh. They exist but OP Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ didn't ask what will happen after D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ turn down dat #8500

They will J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ say,

"Come †̥Φ think of it honey that #8500 can be investment for another 2 months o! So I won't have †̥Φ ask Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ for more money the next time" grin

*carries umbrella †̥Φ shield myself from abuses NL ladies will rain on me*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... / Chioma Breaks Down In Tears Following Davido’s Entanglement With Model, Mya Yafa / Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.