Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? (6709 Views)

In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) / Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia / What The?? Trending Photo Of Woman Carrying Herbaby In Designer Handbag Sparks U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by chimerase2: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Titiluvly:

Eiyaa..buh I'm here for u na cheesy
choi leekwanu titi mu o kiss cheesy
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Finepaparazy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Majority says that there are girls like that..

I dnt need much but jst one out of the thousands existing, here is ma contact..

Bbm = 3264A73F

Whatsapp = +2347037203005...

Thanks for helping in advance..
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Finepaparazy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
chimerase2: choi leekwanu titi mu o kiss cheesy

Are u serious..?
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Finepaparazy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Titiluvly:

Eiyaa..buh I'm here for u na cheesy

Can u avoid N8,500 in this Life..?
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by chimerase2: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Finepaparazy:

Are u serious..?
yes nah undecided
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by tellwisdom: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
1500 is even too much for her angry
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by yomibabs(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
ryt
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Farouksenior: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Finepaparazy: Majority says that there are girls like that..

I dnt need much but jst one out of the thousands existing, here is ma contact..

Bbm = 3264A73F

Whatsapp = +2347037203005...

Thanks for helping in advance..

Hahahahhaha. Baddooo#let dem kno. No 4get bring una weddin pix larra oo. grin cheesy
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by pretydiva(f): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hell yes..dats my kind of person..believe it or not
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sure they still exist in naija
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by MymothersKeeper(f): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
1500 for hair? even original Brazilian is 80k but some fit fix 20k own sha , excuse me shey na shuku ologede she wan do ni grin grin
lol cool
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by folawiyoma(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Finepaparazy:

She might be real u never can tell..

Uwc
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by spanzed(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Trust worthy girls still dey ooo...even on NL grin
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by soulglo: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
MymothersKeeper: 1500 for hair? even original Brazilian is 80k but some fit fix 20k own sha , excuse me shey na shuku ologede she wan do ni grin grin
lol cool

80k is like $500.00. What's the conversion rate? Seriously that's the height of foolishness. Also I know for a fact that the grade of hair imported in to Africa is inferior to the grade imported into the US. Yet people pay $500.00 for it. Talk about misplaced priorities
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Godmystrength: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
yes
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by cutieberie1(f): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
yea dey exist
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by MymothersKeeper(f): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
soulglo:

80k is like $500.00. What's the conversion rate? Seriously that's the height of foolishness. Also I know for a fact that the grade of hair imported in to Africa is inferior to the grade imported into the US. Yet people pay $500.00 for it. Talk about misplaced priorities

misplaced yarn, park well abeg
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by soulglo: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
MymothersKeeper:

misplaced yarn, park well abeg

I am well parked my dear. You worry about your own parking skills.
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by MeGaStReEt: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
To me this isn't love. This is simply a "SET UP". The girl is obviously trying to gain the guys trust.

Something like this happened to my friend. The girl even stopped him from buying food from eateries, she told my friend it was a waste of money, she told my friend she was going to start cooking instead of eating out all the time.

If my friend gave her money, she would reject it and advice my friend to keep his money. She rejected recharge cards and all the gift my friend bought for her.

My friend went gaga for her and said he's finally meet the "perfect woman"

After the girl realized she's earned my friend's trust, she turned him into an ATM machine. Dem kno tell my guy before him gbaga
Re: Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? by Oziddy: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
yomi007k: Yes u can find dem

......In African magic and

.......In ur wet dreams
lmfao, my neighbours rily had to knock on ma door to make sure i wasn't going nuts wit d way i laffed... Nigga u killed it.. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Shows Off Bundles Of Designers Scattered On Bed Davido Got For Her (pics) / Tonto Dike And Ini Edo Alleged Lesbianism Scandal / What Your Say On This Nollywood Movie Poster?? 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.