Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

How Can One Detect Fraudsters (sharing Your Encounter With Them Will Be A Bonus) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Detect Fraudsters (sharing Your Encounter With Them Will Be A Bonus) (502 Views)

How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / How Can One Detect Fraudsters? (Sharing Your Encounter(s)Will Be An Added Bonus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Detect Fraudsters (sharing Your Encounter With Them Will Be A Bonus) by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 16, 2014
My younger sister came back after looking for job all around PH with a revealed of how some men in a car she bordered started discussing about some millions of naira in a bag in the car! They just needed a few thousands to get a certain chemical to "ressurect" the millions. They all swore not to leek this "secret". She had only #40,000- her NYSC savings. She withdrew it(before telling us). She needed #10,000 more. She 'codedly' began to ask for money and acting all suspicious (In the voice of Rochelle- in "Everybody hates Chris"wink. Finally, the truth shone in darkness...
HAVING LIVED IN LAGOS ALL MY LIFE, I know their tricks o. But surprisingly, a big girl like younger my sis was ignorant. CAN WE ENLIGHTEN & REMIND some of us (Modern day Children) who are not really aware of techniques and tactics of these Fraudsters, Facebook Criminals, Yahoo™ guys, Airtime Beggers, Roadside Money Extorters, Scammers etc?

(1) (Reply)

Dimgba Igwe's Funeral Fixed For October 11 / Don' T Take Over ! / A New Water Treatment And Dispenser Of Great Tech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.