Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 (8602 Views)

Its A Special Day Today / My Special Suggestion To Seun And His Programmers About Nairaland. / What Special This Will You Do On This Special Day 11-12-13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by queen2(f): 12:02am On Sep 22, 2005
Its exactly 12.00 am...
Today 22nd September (Thursday) is my birthday, although I was born on saturday, I'm very happy im still alive to celebrate my fifteenth birthday,and will surely  live long to[b] achieve my goalz[/b] in life, to fulfil what God has created me for n I promise that as from today I will try to improve in all my ways.

Although I aint really doing it today but im doing get together im just going to mark it, but sure in December im going to celebrate it and give you all the gists, december is not really far, its just 3months to this time....... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

May this day and all my days be filled with the wonder of God’s special love for me. Diwura

On this my special day, I pray for myself. I pray for smiles and love[/color]. I pray for sunshine, for warmth and tenderness. I pray for unexpected moments of joy and laughter. But most of all, I pray for peace.

Lord, let this feast of my birth be a reminder to me of all the[b][color=#770077] gifts and blessings[/b] I have received from You this day and all the days of my life. On my day of celebration, I thank you for my life and all of my blessings and ask for another year filled with Your presence in my life that I may continue to grow in your love. Amen. grin grin grin grin grin grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss 15
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by nike4luv(f): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2005
boo yea..w00t..its Queenies Birthday

Happy Birthday T may your days be filled with love, happiness and tenderness..

Amen

Oku ojo ibi o..emi a se opo re lagbara olorun..

olojo ibi
ijo kan e o
se were
ko dawa lohun
kerebe ke ke ke

lol..

Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by queen2(f): 12:16am On Sep 22, 2005
Everyone's asleep, but sure tommorrow i would be the first one to wake up.

Woo nike im dancing already, cuz im really happy today. Nike u are a friend indeed, since i met you, i always feel good with ur word of encouragement. Gods on ur side. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by nike4luv(f): 12:22am On Sep 22, 2005
merci..mami

"Happy Birthday" means much more
Than have a happy day.
Within these words lie lots of things
I never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I'm proud of you.

But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by queen2(f): 12:26am On Sep 22, 2005
kiss kiss kiss
aww, im the happiest person on earth today....
Thanx Nike
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by Scorpio(f): 12:30am On Sep 22, 2005
Happy Birthday sweetie, make the best of it.
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by queen2(f): 12:34am On Sep 22, 2005
Thanx scorpio.......thanx  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by Scorpio(f): 12:36am On Sep 22, 2005
u're alwayz welcome cheesy
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by queen2(f): 12:43am On Sep 22, 2005
Everytime we think of you, we thank God,
and pray for you with prayers of joy.
For God began a good work in you,
and will complete that work in years to come.

Our prayer for you now is this:
that your love grow richer
in knowledge and insight of every kind,
that you learn by experience
what really matters,
that on the day you appear before God,
God welcome you as a flawless gift,
a rich harvest of praise,
through Jesus Christ. Amen.

May the Lord bless you and keep you;
May the Lord shed his light upon you,
May the Lord look upon you kindly
and give you peace.

Someone sent me dis..... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by hotangel2(f): 2:48am On Sep 22, 2005
Ohh how sweet. I already wished you happy birthday in the "wat are you thinking" thread. I actually did a countdown... But anyways, Happy Birthday Once more. smiley
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 22, 2005
aww happy birthday grin
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by WesleyanA(f): 4:31am On Sep 22, 2005
cheesy happy 15th birthday queen cheesy
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by casper(m): 4:36am On Sep 22, 2005
happy birthday queen
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by Seun(m): 5:37am On Sep 22, 2005
Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you queen2
happy birthday to you!
grin grin grin
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by whiteshark(m): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2005
happy birhtday sweetheart ... weall wish you the best of this day and many more to come. Have fun

Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by Motee(f): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2005
Happy birthday babe.
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by robotech(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2005
happy b day girl!
grin
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by queen2(f): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2005
My heartfelt thanks are sent to y'all,
For your lovely prayers and warm wishes
..... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 by queen2(f): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2005
Thank you for adding to the joyful,
spirit of my special day with your thoughfulness
kiss kiss kiss

Nike thanx for the call

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny Though.. Where In Nigeria Do Men Wear This Kinda Shoe? (photo) / Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch / I Won 800k( In A Month) In Bet9ja You Can Win Also With These Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.