Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Please Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me (649 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by alla(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2014
Doctor in the house, am 45yrs old woman which type of lab. test can i do
to determine the number of eggs remaining in my womb cause i have only
one child 14years ago i still want more...
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
So long as you see your monthly flow you should still be able to have children.

If you still want to have more kids....see a gynecologist at a teaching hospital to discuss options like IVF.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by alla(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2014
No monthly flow again
Re: Please Help Me by manitobor(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2014
If you no longer have monthly flow then you may have reached menopause. The age at which menstruation ceases depends largely on the age you started menstruating. If you started very early, say nine to eleven, then there's a high chance it will cease before you hit the age of 50. You should go for check up in a hospital to know if you have reached menopause. Some illnesses or diseases can cause menses to cease, but that can be reversed using proper medication. If you have naturally reached menopause, then naturally you will not be able to conceive. However artificial means of conception may be an option in this case, using an egg from a donor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Patients Buying Survivors Blood From Black Market-WHO / What Is Your Health Status? / What Creative Ways Do You Eat Your Corn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.