Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

God Is Looking For... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Looking For... (606 Views)

If God Is Omnipotent, Can He... / Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Looking For... by overcomersfaith(f): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Beloved, what an awesome opportunity to sit at the Lord‘s Feet to get ministered. Father, we do not take it for granted for we know that it a privilege unto to them that fears You, to access the inner courts of the Lord. Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked (Ps 1:1).

The Lord is searching for those men and women of F-A-I-T-H. Are you one of them? Can God count you among those whose faith is unshakable, reliable? Someone is not very sure. Alright, come with me to consider the messages before us today, maybe it will guide you into all truth.

More reading @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

1000 FCT Christians To Attend Pilgrimage In Israel This Year / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/10/14 / New Book Validates Bible’s Historical Accounts, Challenges Evolutionary Timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.