Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

“i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua (1272 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / What I Saw On An ATM Today / MK DONS 4-0 MANUTD “manchester United Wont Win Any Game This Season” – Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by FNNEWS: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2014
This article is rated for matured audience only and if you find religious satires offensive we recommend this post is not for you

In this recent interview granted FNN, the Man of God reveals how he the impending disaster was revealed to him in a vision but by the time he could act on it, it was too late.

FNN: Good day Sir. Our sincere condolences on the recent tragedy at your church

TB JOSHUA: Thank you brother. Emmmaaaanuelll. God is forever with us.

FNN: How does this make you feel? Do you feel it could have been prevented?

TBJ: Erm….honestly…….what has happened has happened. The Lord Gives and The Lord takes away. All we have to do now is continue doing the Lord’s good work

FNN: But Nigerians are wondering……..we all know you usually have visions of the future…….

TBJ: Exactly……..did I tell you I foretold that the Super Eagles would lose to Congo?

FNN: Erm….no Sir. You didn’t.

TBJ: You must have been absent at the Press Conference

FNN: What Press Conf….

TBJ: Never Mind. Next Question

FNN: Okay……..if you could foretell the eagles’ loss (allegedly) how come you didn’t see this one coming?

TBJ: See what?

FNN: The Building Collapse

TBJ: I saw it. Its outside

FNN: No No…….I mean like how come you didn’t see a Vision about it? Like you usually do with Super Eagl….

TBJ: OH! OH! Is that what you mean? Of course I saw it. In a vision

FNN: WHAT?!

TBJ: Yes. Yes. I saw it. But I didn’t see it on time

FNN: I don’t understand

TBJ: See, Visions are not ordinary. You have to be in the right frame of mind.

FNN: What has that got to do with remembering and fore warning your church members?

TBJ: I told you, it was too late. I had a lot of things on my mind, like curing Ebola, recording for Emmanuel TV, Trimming my b………it slipped my memory. By the time I remembered it was too late

FNN: Wow

TBJ: Yes o. Waaaawu. But God is still with us. Emmaaaanuelllll

FNN: How would you feel If the Government closes down your church for contravening construction policies?

TBJ: Dem no fit

FNN: Sir?

TBJ: I say dem no fit. Emmaaaanuellll.

FNN: Wow……….well, it was nice talking to you sir

TBJ: My Pleasure. Do you know anyone with Ebola? We have a cure now. 100% Guaranteed.

FNN: Uhm……..No Sir

VISIT www. FOR MORE HILARIOUS STORIES

1 Like

Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by gede7744(f): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2014
firstly - helicopter hovering

secondly- boko haram

now- vision

wonder which one we are to believe

1 Like

Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by Visocrate(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2014
Interesting, we must forge ahead no matter the trials and roughness of the road we must go on God is God even if everybody dies in his pursuit he is God

1 Like

Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by logicboy01: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2014
This guy is not a prophet.

How can he tell all these lies?

A prophecy that comes too late is not a prophecy- it is called hindsight

Why doesnt he focus on the lives of those affected by the collapse and stop his PR/marketing gimmicks??

T.B. Joshua, you are now under the microscope, please be careful of your actions

Edit

I didnt realise that this was satire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by constance500: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2014
If I hear. undecided God is watching in HD
Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by chelseabmw(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2014
Seriously I don't believe this interview..... Nonsense

You guys should leave this man alone for christ sake

2 Likes

Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by yorex2011: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2014
The op has already said "if you find religious sattires offensive..."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by joe17: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2014
I was abouit to say dat many NL wil miss it(the joke), funny enuf is happening already grin grin.

1 Like

Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by joe17: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2014
I was about to say dat many NLs wil miss it(the joke), funny enuf is happening already grin grin.[color=#006600]

1 Like

Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by Ranchhoddas: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2014
TB joshua dogs don dey bark,dem talk say na SATIRE.

1 Like

Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by larrymoore(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Even too late to make calls for possible evacuation before the incidence. All fortune tellers don't usually see their own calamities.
Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by donnie(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2014
logicboy01: This guy is not a prophet.

Why doesnt he focus on the lives of those affected by the collapse and stop his PR/marketing gimmicks??

T.B. Joshua, you are now under the microscope, please be careful of your actions

Edit

OP called it a satire. . . it obviously was meant for humour. . . definitely not the Prophet's words so calm down ok.

1 Like

Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by saasala(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2014
Defination of satire according to google dictionary: the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

synonyms: mockery, ridicule, derision, scorn, caricature; irony, sarcasm

1 Like

Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2014
I think this is uncalled for.
Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by logicboy01: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2014
donnie:

OP called it a satire. . . it obviously was meant for humour. . . definitely not the Prophet's words so calm down ok.

Are you serious? Didnt you read the edit that I acknowledge that it is a satire?
Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by BobNeli(m): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Well, there are things to joke about. But if u still deemed this one of them, why didn't u refer it to the jokes section?
Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by BobNeli(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
logicboy01: This guy is not a prophet.

Edit

. U can as well swallow every bullshit line and sinker. Does that appear to u, the manner of responses from the man of God? Dnt be so fibbly minded my brother
Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by logicboy01: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
donnie:

Did you not read my edit? undecided
Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by BobNeli(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
No matter what the whole world may say, I'll always regard and uphold Prophet TB Joshua as my mentor.
Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by logicboy01: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
BobNeli: No matter what the whole world may say, I'll always regard and uphold Prophet TB Joshua as my mentor.

.....until his building collapses on your head

1 Like

Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by Guykhena(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lmao grin
Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by seankay(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Maybe you guys didn't check the OP's name
Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by ignis: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
TBJ is the collapse physical or spiritual?
Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
seankay: Maybe you guys didn't check the OP's name
grin grin FAKE 9JA NEWS! grin
Re: “i Saw The Collapse In A Vision But It Was Too Late” – Tb Joshua by BobNeli(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
logicboy01:

.....until his building collapses on your head
He has tought me to love and care for those I am better than. Not by words buh by character. He has preached to me, the raw gospel of salvation unadultrated. I dnt want to start counting. No one is above life's challenges. Even men of God of old, shared theirs at their own time. Anyway, everybody shall surely die someday. Whether by building collapse or any other means. When once a soul is born, an additional grave is provided. Are u so much afraid of that? May be what u need is a little ammendment in ur ways bro.

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Is Free From Ebola / If you Haven't Seen This Before Then You Shouldn't Be On Nairaland. / Private Universities Vs Federal Universities Examination Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.