Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party (29280 Views)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction / 2face Gets customized Iphone-6 From Malivelihood As Gift For His 40th Birthday / Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by maingwaest(f): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Now this is a good 40 look.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by Dreyl(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nice one!
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by dasparrow: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
COZIN2SATAN: MONALISA SHOULD LEAVE MY UNCLE ALONE AND ALLOW HIM ENJOY HIS MARRIAGE WITH HIS WIFE.

If your uncle is enjoying his marriage to his wife, why would he cheat on his wife with Monalisa assuming you are telling the truth?

Are most Nigerian men known to be faithful in their marriages?

Is Nigeria not a country where polygamy and sleeping around thrives?

Did Monalisa hold a gun to your uncle's head asking him to date her?

okay then....

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by hensben(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
she talk her age unlike genevieve who was 38 last two years and still 38 this year
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by tsolz150: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Zic Zulu=Hammer head of horror
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by kreamidiva(f): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
COZIN2SATAN: MONALISA SHOULD LEAVE MY UNCLE ALONE AND ALLOW HIM ENJOY HIS MARRIAGE WITH HIS WIFE.

Please my dear, what is your uncle's name?

Is his wife still alive

Does she know that hubby's cheating

Why isn't she the one blowing the whistle

Nne biko bia nyem gist.

Hbd Monalisa...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by ladywriter(f): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nice one! Good to see Liz Benson.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by Ishilove: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Life, they say, begins at forty. Many happy returns to her smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by Ishilove: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
lalasticlala: charles Okafor & mona

zic Zulu and Basorge

uti & mona

ibrus
Charles okafor and Basorge 'Do Good' have become so chubby.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by gebest: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oo Liz Benson my sweetheart good to see u again, i miss u so mush.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by COZIN2SATAN(f): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
kreamidiva:

Please my dear, what is your uncle's name?

Is his wife still alive

Does she know that hubby's cheating

Why isn't she the one blowing the whistle

Nne biko bia nyem gist.

Hbd Monalisa...
.WHO IS BLOWING WHISTLE? DO I LOOK LIKE EDWARD SNOWDEN?
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by Ishilove: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
dasparrow:

If your uncle is enjoying his marriage to his wife, why would he cheat on his wife with Monalisa assuming you are telling the truth?

okay then....
Ignore him/her. Look at his/her username and know that such a person has nothing reasonable to offer.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by kreamidiva(f): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
COZIN2SATAN:
.WHO IS BLOWING WHISTLE? DO I LOOK LIKE EDWARD SNOWDEN?

Lol.... give me the gist na
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by COZIN2SATAN(f): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
dasparrow:

okay then....
HOW FAITHFUL ARE YOU WITH YOUR PARTNER AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK AM NOT TELLING THE TRUTH?
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by nikkypearl(f): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Make I just type sumthing on laslasty 's thread cool
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by ogtavia(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2014

Are u for realwith such Name...are you for real?
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by COZIN2SATAN(f): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ishilove:
Ignore him/her. Look at his/her username and know that such a person has nothing reasonable to offer.
DO YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY USERNAME?
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by pyyxxaro: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
HURRAY....... PREGNANT VIRGIN is 40.......... Who Cares embarassed........... Abeg who get garri there , I get small groundnut undecided
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Coldfeet: It was a fun day. Ledafaze are you seeing the pictures of Mona with other people?

Still on Facebook playing 8 Ball Pool

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by Coldfeet(f): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
ledafaze:

Still on Facebook playing 8 Ball Pool

great you've seen it! So continue ur game of pool.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by practicalclass: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mummy Joke, u dress have begin to fear me o. U know u r there mother. Y d exposure ma.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Coldfeet: great you've seen it! So continue ur game of pool.

Beauriful Igbo Girl.... I see you. Tagging you later coldfeet
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by dljbd1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
LaurelP: Liz benson no dey old
maxism2: Liz Benson don de old
grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Very cute citizens of my dear country...i greet you all.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ishilove: Life, they say, begins at forty. Many happy returns to her smiley
I thought life began at 24
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by zicca(f): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
who is your uncle and who is hold d other please
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by timpaker(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Where is Toke Mokinwa The party is not complete without her

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by Forwetinnah: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
dasparrow:

okay then....

Good questions...where she dey sef? Make she come answer!! Instead of her to tell her UNCLE to LEAVE MONALISA ALONE!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by kanaleke(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
LaurelP: Liz benson no dey old
she is natural....maybe that's d answer
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
InwehAkpevwe: BIRTHDAY/Nolly wood reunion... I love dia tym on d screan... It was den we watched movies... Nor b al dis nonsense these days...HBD MONALISA
Are u really sure about the bolded? Did they do something better compared to the present generation or we were not that exposed during that time? No offense by the way.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by kanaleke(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
lalasticlala: Good to see Veteran actors celebrate with Monalisa Chinda as she turned 40. Liz Benson and Charles Okafor who rarely make public appearances were there too.

It was a galaxy of stars indeed.

Eminent personalities that stepped out to celebrate the multi-gifted superstar included Joke Silva, Tonye Cole, Honourable Kingsley Kuku,Honourable Joy Okunu, Elizabeth Benson Ameye, Mai Atafo, UtiNwachukwu, Julius Agwu, AY, Segun Arinze, Rucky Sanda, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Basorge Tariah, Olisa Adibua, Zik Zulu Okafor, LolaMaja-Okojevoh, Patrick and Ireti Doyle, Gloria Ibru amongst others.

Pics from Stelladimorkor's blog.
luv this lady...monalisa
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Monalisa Chinda's 40th Birthday Party by dreamwords: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
[size=20pt]AGE IS JUST A NUMBER
THE REAL AGE IS YOU[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 / Kris Asimonye Ugboma & Bovi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Children / Alex: Meet BBNaija Sandra Asogwa Alexandra Amuche ! Biography & Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.