Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Exchanging Pleasantries With One's Sibling On The Streets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Exchanging Pleasantries With One's Sibling On The Streets (684 Views)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchanging Pleasantries With One's Sibling On The Streets by MrBenSun: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2014
When you go get something at the grocery few blocks away from your home. And you happen to pass by your brother or sister on the way back home. Do you greet each other, make some funny remarks to each other or just pass by like you don't know each other?
For me, I just mumble some words and then pass by him or her. I could exchange pleasantries if he/she is with a friend...i don't know if I'm the only one on this. let's hear from you

Re: Exchanging Pleasantries With One's Sibling On The Streets by echobee(f): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2014
Wetin be this? sad
Re: Exchanging Pleasantries With One's Sibling On The Streets by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2014
this one still lives in his papa house with his brothers and sisters.
Re: Exchanging Pleasantries With One's Sibling On The Streets by MrBenSun: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
krall: this one still lives in his papa house with his brothers and sisters.

you shouldn't have made any comment on this, since it doesn't concern you

2 Likes

Re: Exchanging Pleasantries With One's Sibling On The Streets by Tantidora(f): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
[color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

i dnt
just like Bro: wh@ did u hav there
Me: mmmmm is jst bread and some personal stuff..
Bro: ohk am meetin Nana kwesi @ e store
Me: ohk

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pics ( Viewers Discretion Advised ) The Family That Was Killed By Fumes / Snow Or Stone From Heaven? / Thread For Hijabites Ready For Aqeedu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.