Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) (74696 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) / 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
A naked man has been roaming the streets of Abuja with his 3 kids who are well-dressed. Just yesterday, he was spotted around the Federal Secretariat in the FCT.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-naked-man-roaming-abuja-streets-with-his-3-well-dressed-kids/

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by ibrams(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
this is a clear description of....even tho i am mad i have to cater for my children....u wont be suprise if the tell u dey go to school.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by madgoat(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
. undecided
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
I feel bad

In front of Head of Service sef

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
He should be thoroughly investigated, at least, to be certain the kids are truly his.

We don't want stories of a "missing children" later.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by tymoti(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
sadly booked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Is change cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Haywhymido(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
MAKA WHY undecided

10 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Abuja of all places

Maybe they're going to pay BUHARI a visit

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Same road leads to police head quarter undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Haywhymido(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
HeartRobber:
G
for gun

7 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Janedoe26(f): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
I feel bad
For the man or the fact that you are not the first to comment this time which? Lol

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Janedoe26:

For the man or the fact that you are not the first to comment this time which? Lol

hahahaha, Jane you bad o..

7 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Janedoe26:

See hard tackle sha.... grin

Can't you see the man is mentally challenged because I cannot fantom the reason behind such behaviour.

Im sure he has been arrested, if it's the Abj I know.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by CountDracula(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Leave him alone... The heat was too much

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by floragregs(f): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Jamaican weed!

12 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Are you sure the kids didn't do this to this man?

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by fatdon2(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
He is high on monkey tale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by ksbusari(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Good for Nigeria
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
poor little kids,I wonder what's going through their minds..daddy just went loco..God help them

4 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by stan241(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by delishpot: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oh nooo. Abeg, make una hold am down na! Keep him and those kids safe biko nu. That is after thorough examination and questioning o, all these mad men and women stealing kids for rituals we have been hearing about. I cant shout biko nu. Haba,
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by steffans(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chai

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by UnknownT: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
villagers at work. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by wildchild1: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Water don pass garri grin

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by kliq(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Strategy lipsrsealed
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
*clears throat*
Many are mad... few are roaming...
it is well...

4 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by bestman09(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
I really feel for the kids. Such innocent children, who knows what is going on in their minds

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by midolian(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
[size=24pt]Chai![/size] shocked shocked shocked

Daddy has gone mad again. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by ShakurM(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
HeartRobber:
Is change cool

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / Will I Ever Get Married? / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.