Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why Do People Travel To Their Villages For Christmas? Especially Igbos. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Travel To Their Villages For Christmas? Especially Igbos. (2549 Views)

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. / Why Do People Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Travel To Their Villages For Christmas? Especially Igbos. by Betasms: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
I have this hunch, and its very annoying how people risk their lives at the end of every year to travel to their villages to celebrate christmas. Is it really necessary? and this is very rampant among the igbos; y do you people bother at all when you know you could die on the road or in village too with all the jazz flying around.
Re: Why Do People Travel To Their Villages For Christmas? Especially Igbos. by nnadychuks(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
do you think Nkwobi and goat meat pepper soup (isiewu) is seen everywhere? It is not risk OP, no where is safe in Nigeria, so when death comes all you have to say is ''death, not today''
Re: Why Do People Travel To Their Villages For Christmas? Especially Igbos. by Betasms: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nooooo! that doesnt matter. i see no reason as to why igbos go to the village and spend all the money they have made in the year, just to show people that "they have arrived", forgetting the risk involved.
Re: Why Do People Travel To Their Villages For Christmas? Especially Igbos. by expjb(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Igbo boys will be like #Nna mehn which jeep i go carry this year

Re: Why Do People Travel To Their Villages For Christmas? Especially Igbos. by hushmail: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Op drinking panadol 4 another man headache grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Travel To Their Villages For Christmas? Especially Igbos. by Chineduogbojo95: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2018
Please if you will be traveling by road with your car please do the things on the video to your car abeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhBLtF3Ncmk

(1) (Reply)

What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? / How Do I Verify Trade Test Certificate Online / Please Help Find Morenike 'renee' Popoola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.