Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles (48042 Views)

Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond Of CROCODILES / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by hensben(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
too much bollywood movie..smh

R.I.P to her.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by MadCow1: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
maasoap: Callous and total disconnect. Lack of empathy.

All true..

But how connected can you possibly be to this lady?

And what good does this empathy serve here?

Would it raise her from the dead or rewind time? undecided

I said RIP at the end of that post didn't I?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by kaka22(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
toshmann:
If you've never contemplated suicide, then you never see anything for this world.
Trust me. sad
What a fallacious statement...
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by ooshinibos: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
kaka22: I always wonder what would make a person to commit suicide... Still can't understand sad
self centredness is the cause
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Ann2deals(f): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
oh my gush! these na hard deathoo even if she make heaven, she go fit die again before she go reach there because the pain go too much and na her heart & leg dem go enjoy pass which means her sauce of strength go low well well but safe journey ma.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by MadCow1: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
kaka22:
What a fallacious statement...

Not really....

If you have never contemplated suicide before, then you have never had a problem so overwhelming that you saw no future for you.

Every man has a mental breaking point..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by ALEXIS0240: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
acunon: Photo or i dnt believe it.
try go jump inside the pool for more proof...

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Ryabcool(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
datguru: What a hard way to die. I wonder wetin go make me kill myself for this world . Mtcheew .

Waiting for my MTCN, wetin concern me
oloshi ni bobo yii sha grin grin

I don laugh scatter for here grin grin
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Ryabcool(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
She died for herself o! Na she sabi. Anybody that willingly takes his life didn't deserve it in the first place
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Imoobot(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
pics?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Jesuspistol(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Poor woman, she was very desperate for sure. RIP.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by experimentist: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wetin be d title of dis film?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Emma8043(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
op picshur of u standing beside the crocs tearing the woman apart or I dnt believe the poooooo
As life they sweet me soo na him I go kill myslf
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
kaka22: I always wonder what would make a person to commit suicide... Still can't understand sad
Depression Can Do Sir.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
MadCow1: Very cool way to die..

Her Death wish is accomplished..

Crocodiles get fed..

Nobody needs to waste any effort burying her dead body..

The Natural food chain order is preserved..

Everybody is happy...

R.I.P..
Hahahahahahaha MADCOW!!! You Nah Fit Well Again, Na To Carry Reach Slaughter Go Sure Pass ooh!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by ReubenAbati: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kezifils: I love Nigerians and hw much we value our lives.

OP: Pichure or... Well u knw d rest.

TAAA!

What did you just said?

NIGERIANS HAVE VALUE FOR THEIR LIFE? OFCOURSE NOT. WE ALL KNOW THE STORY!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
MadCow1: Very cool way to die..

Her Death wish is accomplished..

Crocodiles get fed..

Nobody needs to waste any effort burying her dead body..

The Natural food chain order is preserved..

Everybody is happy...

R.I.P..
Hahahahahahaha MADCOW!!! You Nah Fit Well Again, Na To Carry Reach Slaughter Go Sure Pass ooh!!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by 360command: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
datguru: What a hard way to die. I wonder wetin go make me kill myself for this world . Mtcheew .

Waiting for my MTCN, wetin concern me
depression na bad thing ooo. Imagine if you put all hopes on MTCN and nothing comes off it,what do you think would happen to you. Sometimes I do not blame suicidal victims but its the environment to which they live that has neglected them.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by stanboy28(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wat a horrible way to die....nd d crocodiles will like ....so who is next!!!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by datguru: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
360command: depression na bad thing ooo. Imagine if you put all hopes on MTCN and nothing comes off it,what do you think would happen to you. Sometimes I do not blame suicidal victims but its the environment to which they live that has neglected them.

Guy dis MTCN na 10 over 10. Sure banker
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Danhumprey: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Shady98: These croc's ain't loyal!
gringrin
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Danhumprey: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
SpcAgtOko: Out of all the ways, she chose this. SMH undecided
CIA special agent Oko,I salute you!cheesy
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by continentalceo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Keneking: Harsh economic policies of their government is doing the needful on the populace grin
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Na waohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Will her soul be received in Hell or Heaven?
When she comes back to the world, would she come to Nigeria as citizen shocked Wait let me ask God first shocked
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed

Its either you can't read or you are just straight up stupid, you now blame even events that occur in thailand on jonathan. Just sit down there on your stupid ass waiting for Jonathan to help you and you will probably be next in line to commit suicide. Mumu
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by SpcAgtOko: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Danhumprey: CIA special agent Oko,I salute you!cheesy

How body?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by BRAV0O(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Just little jumping into krokodie pool to catch fun , nigerians will call it suicide ... Smh! angry
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by comrChris(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Is suffering another depression in hell better? Some people are just. Very stupid anywway R I P to her soul
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by jopheezy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Adios amigo

Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by yoged(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
So sad. Suya for the crocodiles.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by danvault: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Shady98: These croc's ain't loyal!

in Chris Brown's voice abi?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by lyricalz: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
We don hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Couple Die In Car Accident 3 Months After Their Wedding / Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 / Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.