Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Welcome! 2014 African Customer Service Week Celebrations Don't Miss It - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Welcome! 2014 African Customer Service Week Celebrations Don't Miss It (879 Views)

Nairaland, Others Honoured At The Nigeria Customer Service Awards 2015 (photos) / My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos / Christmas Celebrations;becoming A Boring Routine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome! 2014 African Customer Service Week Celebrations Don't Miss It by jimbukola(f): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nominate Your Top Performers for the ASQUAHBA 2014 Front-Line Super Star Awards. Let's Praise Loud & Blame softly![i][/i]

The African Customer Service Quality Heart Beat Awards 2014 (ASQUABHA) Conference is a yearly event strategically positioned to mark the customer service week celebrations, promote and encourage the spirit of service excellence. This globalMy CUSTOMER, My King! event will provide an inspiring, and innovative platform to encourage a positive service philosophy and stimulate business growth in both private and public sectors of the Africa as an emerging economy. Renowned local and international subject matter experts and faculties from several multinational organizations within Africa will stimulate new ideas and discussions for best practice skills and knowledge transfer.

Why Participate?
• It’s a wonderful platform to network, share innovative ideas, and learn best practices with icons like John Tschohl (World’s customer service Guru).
• To nominate, motivate, and reward your best Frontline employees through The “ ASQUAHBA Frontline Super Star Award”
• Exhibit your brands and sell your products and Celebrate your top customer by participating in the “Make The Customers Famous Session”
• Receive Three free ASQUAHBA branded items for the event
• Gain Free media coverage/ Receive Three free invitations for the customer Service week Event
• An advert of your company logo on the post event Customer Heart Beat Magazine.

Participation fee
• A corporate participation fee of NGN150, 000.00 (One hundred and fifty thousand naira only) is applicable.
• ASQUAHBA Exhibition fee of N75,000.00 (seventy five thousand naira only) Free for your Company (A Warier As agreed by the Committee)

for more info visit info@asquahba.com
call 08099451919

(1) (Reply)

The Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Award 2016 / How To Pass Delsu Post Utme (sure Guide) / Special Offer For Abuja Event Planners/managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.