Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Emma Nyra Revealed Why She Love Flaunting My Boobs And Cleavages (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Revealed Why She Love Flaunting My Boobs And Cleavages (pictures) (918 Views)

Best Cleavages At The AMVCA 2016 / Cynthia Morgan Stuns In Red Outfit Shows Cleavages / An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Revealed Why She Love Flaunting My Boobs And Cleavages (pictures) by spectramissile: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Emma Nyra in an Encomium magazine this week revealed the reason why she loves flaunting her boobs and cleavage. Read the interview below....
"It's not that I flaunt them but part of your selling point as a female artist is your body, your voice, your look, your hair, everything. Chidinma's lack of hair is her selling point, you understand. Each part of you is your selling point"
Asked why she flashes the boobs even though they are not big, Emma responded;
"Its confidence, you understand. Somebody like Toolz for example, her selling point is her body. Before her voice, it's her body. As a woman, her own packaging is always different. I have grown up to be comfortable with the way the skin is because I have accepted the fact that I can't change it, I have to accept the way I am. Men don't look at me, the women look at women.

Continue to read more here.

Re: Emma Nyra Revealed Why She Love Flaunting My Boobs And Cleavages (pictures) by spectramissile: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nigerian female artist with their passion for selling points

(1) (Reply)

Family Rift Deepens As Obat Sons Fight Dirty Over Properties / Tony Tetuila Start Political Campaigm In Kwara Satte / Meet The Famous Blog Commentator Babatunde Nathan Aka PRINCE JOBLESS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.