Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth (21032 Views)

Fadekemi Momoh Blasted For Flaunting Cleavage / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo / 10 Rich Naija Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by Cyb3rhack3r: 10:32am On Mar 17, 2015
To All Our Celebrities,
I congratulate you all for working hard in life and
making a name for yourselves, it isn't easy but there
are certain things that ought to be corrected. I'm in
no way saying that you shouldn't spend your money
how you deem fit, but you have to look at this issue.
The issue is that most of you flaunt their wealth all
over the social media, especially that boy Wizkid.
There are ways you spend your money and i wonder
whether you guys are really sensible. Please Answer
This Few Questions

How would you buy a watch of $20,000 when a
watch of N250 would serve the same purpose?

You Recently Bought A Car Of N24.8m, When A Car
Of N1.5m would still transport you to anywhere you
want.

How Would A Sensible Person Buy A Suit Or Dress
Of N300,000 when a N5000 Suit Made By A Tailor
Would Serve The Same Purpose.

Tonto Dike or whatever ;You Bought An Iphone6,
"You No Go Let Us Hear Word"
Are you the first person to buy an Iphone6?
And still spoilt two IPhones in two days. Showing Us
How Confused you Are?

What Would It Have Cost You If You Gave That
Money To The Less Privileged
When You Die Who Would Wear That Suit, Who
Would Wear That Watch, Who would ride those cars..
Who would use that expensive perfume and phone.
Remember These Words, Vanity Upon Vanity, All Is
Vanity.

Invest In the lives of people, that's the best you can
do.. You never know, that Doctor that might save you
might be someone you helped. Many People Are on
the streets looking for help, Students Need Money To
Go To school.
Trust Me You Wouldn't Wanna End Up Like The Rich
man And Lazarus In the Bible.
Rich American Celebs Don't Even Flaunt Their wealth
the way Nigerians Do..

As For Wizkid, I have one word for you, Even The
Late Michael Jackson is still richer and better than
you. The Only difference is that you're alive.
M.J never flaunted His Wealth..
I once again thank you all for reading this.

Have A Pleasant Day

http:///XzO

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by SeverusSnape(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2015
Nice one, let them take note.
Especially that kid..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by abanicool(f): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2015
hahahaha,this piece just got me laughing.......well,OP.u have a big point here bt i can say dat,'it's their money so allow them to enjoy thier sweat cos ''E NO EASY''

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by osamaBUSH(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2015
Op is it Ur MONEY

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by kestolove95(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2015
Op...go look for ur own

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by luigiajah(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2015
osamaBUSH:
Op is it Ur MONEY

So you support Waste of money abi

12 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by XtraSmooth404: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2015
@op, seems u have a personal beef with the 'bombom bigger than Bombay' crooner undecided

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by luigiajah(m): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
@op, seems u have a personal beef with the 'bombom bigger than Bombay' crooner undecided
true talk.. Buh Amma shoot that nigga if I got the chance

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by Ladybluecash(f): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Op in as much as is der money.. U r so on point. God bless you

8 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by oluwadamilolah(f): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Most of them are living fake lives, don't be deceived

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by osamaBUSH(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
luigiajah:

So you support Waste of money abi
Well not exactly. But, when you put in work you have to spoil yourself. As in, spend money for no reason.
Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by luigiajah(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ishilove smiley

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by pekeyim: 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
If e dey pain you, Hustle your own!

#Teamworkhardplayharder

OP in Oshobaba's voice.

You know the drill.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by ribbit: 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Poor man

Poverty dey worry you.. If they do not spend the money, are they gonna take it to heaven.?

24 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by steppin: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Smh....Poverty na bastard.
Op never chop, people they flaunt money.
If you work for your money, spend it.
It's nobody's business.

17 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by Bonapart(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Op my sister, that is why the bible says "it will be more easy for the of the head of a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man entering the Kingdom of Heaven" all because of wealth mismanagement

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by Oyindamola4live(f): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Funny. cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
We have heard..thanx
Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by dannywest: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Get your own money first lets see what you do with it smiley

7 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
#Gbam

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by Airforce1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by ogaju007(m): 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
hmmm OP this is one of the problems nigerians have.... wetin concern you? How they choose to spend their money is non of our business afterall its their money.... what should matter to you is how you spend yours.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by ifeanyiso(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Is it not their money? If they like let them spend their whole money it does not concern me..........the truth is I don't notice them, they are not my role model. I choose someone who gives to charity, dresses appropriately, is on television or the news because of the celebrity's good deed and doesn't get caught drunk in public, the influence on you is probably positive. The celebrity might motivate and inspire you to give back to to your community.....#hustling 4 my money continues

7 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by Tval(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
sometin dey worry you..You go tell me maybe na only Wizkid dey flaunt wealth

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Someone is bored *yawns*

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by stagger: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Only Nigerians with poverty mentality flaunt wealth. In other countries no one even gives a damn.

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by Hollawaley(m): 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
@op has a poverty striken Nigerian mentality! Chai if he flaunts it,what is your fucking business. Well it is written that people will make achievement in their various depts.JOBLESS OP

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by creepsyme(f): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
my thoughts all these while, why cant dey chop their moni silently and talk more abt helping d less priviledge. everyman will giv account....

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by simplemyk: 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Let him dat has an ear hear
Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
all the plan is set......
gate of hell would be open
only if Gej wins there will be peace in Nigeria
no Gej no Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together / Bbnaija Star Ifu Ennada Savagely Claps Back At Non-fan / Breaking News, Terry G In Coma!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.