Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia (35562 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / A List Of Great Players Who Failed As Coaches / Chelsea Have Ruined My Mikel – Siasia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by kennosklint(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Mikel obi no dey fear anybody again,he don too get money...hmmmm abeg make keshi or whoeva wan b next super eagles coach call dat man city guy...iheacho abeg.he has somtin to deliver

1 Like

Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by tbmas(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2014
K
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by Usjimy(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2014
The only player wey dey run with swag for field abi na jug sef.

Shey na designer leg him get? undecided
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by Abuniga(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Mumu guy,i even sabi ball pass am
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by emmabest2000(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Sia 1 has said it all
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2014
grin
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by ionsman: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2014
buskie13: customize it in such a way it has an input seatbelt
With factory fitted amana and customized beats by dre.

6 Likes

Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by ifeomabernard(f): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2014
And why wuld his opinion count, when he never acheive anything even after coaching Nigeria for years!
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by lymelyte(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2014
h
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by phreakabit(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2014
Very good analysis Mr Siasia. Oya go an have a seat over there with the rest of the guys who have coached the NT in the past, Mr Keshi will be with you shortly. Let Mr Oliseh have a go at this.

1 Like

Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by Afrocatalyst: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2014
buskie13: customize it in such a way it has an input seatbelt

lol
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by segradinho: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2014
The caption should read "Why I fear Mikel!"

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out
this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2014
undecided pple dey fear group of murderous maniacs e.g ISIS, na one.... make i no misyan
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by ifeomabernard(f): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by yinkabillion: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Virtually everything in Nigeria has no value.Our currency has lost its value,our national team has no value,Nigerian-made products have no value....e.t.c.I bet some of our players don't see it has a privilege to be playing for the senior national team.If not,why wont d coach be able to criticize players he chose to play for us.Isnt that supposed to be his job.thats one of the things he gets paid to do.But since these players feel bigger than the national team....they cant be touched or else they jet back to europe to collect their millions.You want to tell me mourinho doesnt criticize mikel if he doesnt perform well?But of course,Mikel takes the criticism whether he likes it or not because he feels privileged to be playing for chelsea and they are the ones that pay the millions.Let an English player toy with his national team and lets see where his career ends....but in Nigeria,virtually everything is valueless.Some individuals are even bigger than this country.Haven't you noticed?

4 Likes

Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by DesChyko: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2014
This seems phoney
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by comrChris(m): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2014
Hmm like balloteli and manccini
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by Goke7: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2014
It so unfair the way as a nation we all continue to castigate mikel, this is a player who has done all he can for Nigeria, I just think we expected too much from this guy, what else do we want from him again he has won the nations cup for us, were we expecting him to win the world cup before? If this is all mikel can offer us, I think we just accept that this is how far he can go and leave him alone for christ's sake, he has won lots of trophies for himself, let's shift our focus to younger players and let mikel be.

Am so disappointed with siasia, no wonder keshi looks more matured than him after all and this is someone some of us are clamouring for to coach the eagles again. If mikel had not won the nations cup, am sure he would have been hung by now

LET MIKEL BE!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by Shollay20(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by picaso77: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2014
why is everybody talking about Mikel when super Eagles don't have coach

1 Like

Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by free2ryhme: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2014
alkanes1: Mikel Obi is a legend.

Wetin we no go read for NL
grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by Aydesmond(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2014
youngguru23: na him sabi. rubbish No 10 for Naija via Waec Gce 2014 Chemistry Practical Answers | Myshoolsinfo - http://myschoolsinfo.com/forum2_theme_111395442.xhtml?tema=14
na dis kin people dey spoil 9ja, leta u go dey shout GEj.... i.i.t
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by Dreyl(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2014
alkanes1: Mikel Obi is a legend.
No! Mikel is an snailgend grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by cliffm43: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2014
WHY DON'T YOU REMOVE HIMUSELESS PEOPLE
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by JEITO: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2014
I wonder why people always criticise and blame Mikel when ever the super eagles under perform.

The truth is that; we have more expectation from him than he can actually give( and that is our fault not his). No doubt he showed brilliance years ago; but we have also seen players that had it and then lost it even though you can still see flashes whenever they play, they just won't be able to deliver at the highest level again.

Therefore, I believe that what Mikel is offering, is the best he can offer and if it isn't up to our expectations, then it is high time we change our expectations and begin to consider the player himself.

Also, for those asking him to step up his game, it is like trying to teach a dog a new trick- it won't work.

The formative years of every footballer is btw 18 and 23 and if by this time you haven't built certain aspects of your game, then it is almost impossible to do it after then.

Unfortunately, Mikel spent these years playing as a deep line holding DM. I don't expect him to change now.

#talk of the proverbial elephant that was tied to a tree and allowed only a few steps to move because of the length of the rope for so long that even when it was released, its mind had gotten so used to taking only a few steps it couldn't go any further...that's the unfortunate situation our darling Mikel has found himself I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by Yustash001(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2014
datbay: The fear of mikel
fear of mikel=obiphobia
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by mrgreen4real(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2014
I dey come mek I ask Mourinho

1 Like

Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2014
I hate reading shit gifts about this man boy called mikel. When I saw this caption I couldn't resist the urge to click but some captions sef, na wa. I thought coaches were actually afraid of the lazy mega star, and for what?! So after getting the gist, contrary to the caption of course, I discover that big man boy super star cheapest money bag slaps coaches around with his naira, dollars & pounds?!! How very interesting! I guess osaze is very poor. Shit gist as always!
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2014
I hate reading shit gifts about this man boy called mikel. When I saw this caption I couldn't resist the urge to click but some captions sef, na wa. I thought coaches were actually afraid of the lazy mega star, and for what?! So after getting the gist, contrary to the caption of course, I discover that big man boy super star Chelsea money bag slaps coaches around with his naira, dollars & pounds?!! How very interesting! I guess osaze is very poor. Shit gist as always!
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by Goke7: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2014
JEITO: I wonder why people always criticise and blame Mikel when ever the super eagles under perform.

The truth is that; we have more expectation from him than he can actually give( and that is our fault not his). No doubt he showed brilliance years ago; but we have also seen players that had it and then lost it even though you can still see flashes whenever they play, they just won't be able to deliver at the highest level again.

Therefore, I believe that what Mikel is offering, is the best he can offer and if it isn't up to our expectations, then it is high time we change our expectations and begin to consider the player himself.

Also, for those asking him to step up his game, it is like trying to teach a dog a new trick- it won't work.

The formative years of every footballer is btw 18 and 23 and if by this time you haven't built certain aspects of your game, then it is almost impossible to do it after then.

Unfortunately, Mikel spent these years playing as a deep line holding DM. I don't expect him to change now.

#talk of the proverbial elephant that was tied to a tree and allowed only a few steps to move because of the length of the rope for so long that even when it was released, its mind had gotten so used to taking only a few steps it couldn't go any further...that's the unfortunate situation our darling Mikel has found himself I must say.

Great post, all the fuss about mikel is unnecessary after all
Re: Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia by godman01(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2014
juicydiceyjoe: Mikel, wait for me to be the coach of super eagles then you would know who suppose fear who.

PS . Op please I still did not see the reason coaches fear mikel after reading all this. undecided
Na nonsense talk jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Photos From 2019 AFCON Opening Ceremony / Barcelona Unveils New Players’ Jersey For Next Season 2017/18… Yay Or Na / Messi Criticized By The French Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.