Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Life Is Complex In A Spiralstraight Way! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Is Complex In A Spiralstraight Way! (501 Views)

Life Is Full Of Surprises (part 2) / Life Is Full Of Surprises (part 1) / Life Is Like That! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Complex In A Spiralstraight Way! by pcaliphate(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
The Face is the true mirror of the mind, you can't escape your facial expression. I looked up to the sky and asked a question? Why is Life a bundle of contradictions. Far and wide and Near, I heard no response. Then I said to myself, may be that was how Life was designed to be. A voice from my inside then said, if Life wasn't a bundle of Contradictions, the entire Humanity race will dwell on difficulty. Cause the philosophy of these contradictions are indispensable to the prosperity of Humanity. For instance! An Old Man turns 98 tomorrow and he won a Visa exactly that day. The next day of that day, he died. #Such is Life#. Life is always rough and harsh to those who ain't a fan of calming down. Life is averagely and steps above averagely favourable to those, who do not only calm down but also along side are aware of they #say# and how they act#. The words that rush out of ur mouth are technical forerunners, that either bring good, not too good or even worse things to ur life. Fear the Men you see! Vividly watch the #Humans with skirts around you# For this Life I tell you, is Complex in a Spiralstraight way! Well Life is like a Dice, you never know what comes next. You have to be patient and be on the Alert spot! But if you use #Gra Gra# to find out what's coming next, by skipping the normal protocol. My fellows humans, I tell you, the person in question! Will run into insanity unconsciously. Funny enough! 80 percent of our actions are based on what others want and not what we want! #Silly Us# trying to pass the course of Life without referring to a Syllabus #This is Us#. It pains be hardly! That we are ignorant of the magnitude of. #Grace# bestowed on us. Cause if its not by Grace! I tell you bro! #A lot would have happened# so Thank God for you life and stop complaining. Pls remember! Change is not a threat but an amazing opportunity! My Thought on Life Still remains that! Life is Complex in a Spiralstraight Way! Be Tactical! Be Wise! Be Prayerful! And all in all! Be Close TO God!

(1) (Reply)

Shyness Is A Disease / Call For Entries - We Cry Back For Our Good Land / "Spellbound"-A Poem By AYODEJI O DANIEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.