Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) (6089 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / TOUCHING: Oge Okoye Sexy, Brave Nollywood Star Disclose Her True Life Story... / Picture Of Rihanna Kissing Her New Boyfriend Matt Kemp In Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
spectramissile:

You're not a ghanian, so you don't her. that lady is called (bibiniroyale), she's KOFFI'S cousin
lol who told you am not a Ghanaian? I am a Ghanaian. He says on this particular picture my one and only. And commentators have been saying his wife Samantha is fine. bibiniroyale is a man. This is his gf
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: lol who told you am not a Ghanaian? I am a Ghanaian. He says on this particular picture my one and only. And commentators have been saying his wife Samantha is fine. So I dunno who bibiniroyale is but this is his gf

If you're a ghanian. then you know nothing about koffi
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
spectramissile:

If you're a ghanian. then you know nothing about koffi
whatever rocks your boat. At the end of the day Yvonne is not dating him, that was the point I was trying to make.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: whatever rocks your boat. At the end of the day Yvonne is not dating him, that was the point I was trying to make.

yep, they're very good friends though, justlike john dumelo
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
spectramissile:

yep, they're very good friends though, justlike john dumelo
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: lol cheesy

i checked your profile, you,ve got a cute nose
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
spectramissile:

i checked your profile, you,ve got a cute nose
lol that's a first. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by johnstar(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Omavik: na course?? what if he is her final bus stop??
jezz.... COURSE..
una dey study her ni
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: lol that's a first. Thanks

Really, that am the 1st to notice that. have got a good sharp eye though. you're welcome
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Is he ashamed to show his face? undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
rokiatu: Is he ashamed to show his face? undecided undecided lipsrsealed

he is not but only striking a pose
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
johnstar: jezz.... COURSE..
una dey study her ni

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by Davidovinci(m): 2:02am On Sep 17, 2014
She's desperate AF......maybe this the latest BBC she's choking on.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 5:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Davidovinci: She's desperate AF......maybe this the latest BBC she's choking on.

abeg,leave her and let her be. she old enought to have a man of her own

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2014
rokiatu: Is he ashamed to show his face? undecided undecided lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by Dreyl(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2014
axortedbabe: classless
MTN
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by JACKOFALTRADE: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2014
valmunich: The guy look so childish
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=JACKOFALTRADE][/quote]

nawa ooo, what if that's what she likes? come on mehn, different strokes for different folks
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by redcliff: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
spectramissile:

meaning, i just dont understand the reason why ladies loves classes and the likes, why not follow your heart and settle for that man that makes your world go round, that man that you wont want to leave for a moment, that man that would fill you tummy with butterfly, that man that only him can bring out that sincere smile in you? rather than go for class and start hating and cursing the day you met him.

Come on ladies, wise up and stop the shit, moreover, men are scarce, so grab your copy before you loose it

WORD FOR THE WISE

Omo this your talk na wetin them dey tell ashawo for bed o..

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Famous Nigeria Celebrity's Kogi State / Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria In 2024 / Actor Tony Umez Hasn't Aged A Bit! Spotted On Set Looking Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.