Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) (6055 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / TOUCHING: Oge Okoye Sexy, Brave Nollywood Star Disclose Her True Life Story... / Picture Of Rihanna Kissing Her New Boyfriend Matt Kemp In Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2014

Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
he,s not as cute as Iyanya
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
That's not her boyfriend. This guy has a girlfriend.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: That's not her boyfriend. This guy has a girlfriend.

Come on, she can't be lieing? why not prove it then
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by hatux: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: That's not her boyfriend. This guy has a girlfriend.
You the guy girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
hatux: You the guy girlfriend?

abeg, help me ask her ooo
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by axortedbabe(f): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
classless

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by rattlesnake(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Cwap
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
axortedbabe: classless

meaning, i just dont understand the reason why ladies loves classes and the likes, why not follow your heart and settle for that man that makes your world go round, that man that you wont want to leave for a moment, that man that would fill you tummy with butterfly, that man that only him can bring out that sincere smile in you? rather than go for class and start hating and cursing the day you met him.

Come on ladies, wise up and stop the shit, moreover, men are scarce, so grab your copy before you loose it

WORD FOR THE WISE

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by icebebe(f): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
She's Desperate

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
icebebe: She's Desperate

what prompted that statement of yours? Isnt she old enough to have a man of her own?

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by valmunich(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
The guy look so childish

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by icebebe(f): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
spectramissile:

what prompted that statement of yours? Isnt she old enough to have a man of her own?
and obviously dis isn't her man hun grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
valmunich: The guy look so childish

who knows, the childish look might have being what intrigued Yvonne nelson. That's his selling point

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by chacoonder(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
waiting patiently for the 3rd,4th......nth boyfriend. undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by flolancracker: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
That's not her real account.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
flolancracker: That's not her real account.

Ehenn, so which one is her real account? where's your prove that this not her real account?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by labakeJ(f): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Is it me or does he look like a police officer with boots and a cap? undecided

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
labakeJ: Is it me or does he look like a police officer with boots and a cap? undecided

grin grin grin grin, he,s a cute guy. check out more of his pictures on the link there
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
spectramissile:

grin grin grin grin, he,s a cute guy. check out more of his pictures on the link there

though not as hansome as our Iyanya
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
spectramissile:

Come on, she can't be lieing? why not prove it then
Lol all you had to do was click on the guys instagram account. he has pictures of his girlfriend
http://instagram.com/p/cOWs8yK6CY/

Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
chacoonder: waiting patiently for the 3rd,4th......nth boyfriend. undecided
na course?? what if he is her final bus stop??
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by lalasticlala(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
others r flaunting their fiancé or husbands, she's here doing boyfriend-girlfriend.

lol. just kidding

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by labakeJ(f): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
spectramissile:

Will not waste me MB angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by flolancracker: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
spectramissile:

Ehenn, so which one is her real account? where's your prove that this not her real account?
Sorry, you're right, it is.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
hatux: You the guy girlfriend?
undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by Janeify(f): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
mba oohe no want mai we see hin face?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by hatux: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: undecided
If I recharge 2000credit for your face, that your face go straighten one time. Answer the question I asked you joh...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by chacoonder(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Omavik: na course?? what if he is her final bus stop??
...na who i go ask?..tank God you said "what if".
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
hatux: If I recharge 2000credit for your face, that your face go straighten one time. Answer the question I asked you joh...
I already answered the question. Scroll up
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: I already answered the question. Scroll up

grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Officially Disclose Her New Boyfriend (See Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: Lol all you had to do was click on the guys instagram account. he has pictures of his girlfriend
http://instagram.com/p/cOWs8yK6CY/

You're not a ghanian, so you don't her. that lady is called (bibiniroyale), she's KOFFI'S cousin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Is Slowly Falling In Love With Di'ja / 50 Year Old Croatian President Causes Stir With Very Hot Pictures / Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.