Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me (10763 Views)

Everyone Thought This Dog Was Grieving For Her Owner Until They Noticed This / This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground / My Dog Was Lynched, Police Refused To Arrest The Perpetrators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by squaddy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ekiseme: ka ma iga agwa ha kwusi ikpari onwe ha,instead ijee na agbachitere ofu onye.........oburonu ife oru nyee sad

Ewooo chigbogu nwannem oo okwa eziokwu ka ikwuru. Amabum na ha ebuo bu ndi banyi. Biko ewezi na iwe maka iwe nwanne anaghi eru no'kpukpu

1 Like

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
I just read the entire thread now. omg!!!!! mehn I've never seen an e-fight like this one. But I find it annoying that people are taking sides. That's utter rubbish now.. We ought to try and settle it for them.

I so much loathe fights btw two ladies..I avoid it like a plague

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by Ekiseme(m): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
squaddy:

Ewooo chigbogu nwannem oo okwa eziokwu ka ikwuru. Amabum na ha ebuo bu ndi banyi. Biko ewezi na iwe maka iwe nwanne anaghi eru no'kpukpu
udo alobam

1 Like

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by imsuboi(m): 2:27am On Sep 17, 2014
Khalessi
Onila

3 Likes

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by nickz(m): 3:35am On Sep 17, 2014
ggrin: bitter like yoyo wink
wetin this one dey typeangry

1 Like

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 17, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Lol I Thot onila was Igbo
I'm beginning to have the feeling that she is Ghanaian. I noticed her constant posting of Ghanian ladies in a thread about Beautiful African women with curves.
Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by JiggamanGh: 4:08am On Sep 17, 2014
glitest:
I'm beginning to have the feeling that she is Ghanaian. I noticed her constant posting of Ghanian ladies in a thread about Beautiful African women with curves.

Damn is Ghana the only country. Out of the 50 odd countries in Africa, the only place you could think of is Ghana. She post pics of all african countries. She post more Cameroon and Ivorian than any other country.

It seems every single person on here is a Ghanaian. You might be Ghanaian.

What makes u think she is Ghanaian

5 Likes

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by V0lv0(f): 4:53am On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Damn is Ghana the only country. Out of the 50 odd countries in Africa, the only place you could think of is Ghana. She post pics of all african countries. She post more Cameroon and Ivorian than any other country.

It seems every single person on here is a Ghanaian. You might be Ghanaian.

What makes u think she is Ghanaian
Don't mind her. All their problems has to do with Ghana. If someone does not say something they like oh they must be a Ghanaian. Onila appreciates beauty and culture. She has been posting beauty threads on Ethiopia, even Yoruba but because it's of Ghana it gives certain ppl an org.asm.

At onila don't mind all these bitches. You are a nice person and were one of the few people that were very welcoming when I first got on this site. The fact that people are taking panadol for everything you(an anonymous online individual) says speaks volumes.

7 Likes

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by JiggamanGh: 4:58am On Sep 17, 2014
V0lv0: Don't mind that idiot. All their problems has to do with Ghana. If someone does not say something they like oh they must be a Ghanaian. Onila appreciates beauty and culture. She has been posting beauty threads on Ethiopia, even Yoruba but because of Ghana it gives her an orgasm.

At onila don't mind all these bitches. You are a nice person and we're one of the few people that were very welcoming when I first got on this site. The fact that people are taking panadol for everything you(an anonymous online individual) says speaks volumes.

Excellent comment Cosign 100% especially the one about onila. Million likes

6 Likes

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by Subom1(f): 5:48am On Sep 17, 2014
Onila my nigga grin. Please never ever say Yoruba woman are rude as you can see by the comments who the rude ones are.

Onila is a troll. Why are people getting so pissed with every topic she makes? I find them humorous grin

Anyways on a serious note these are the possible reasons why a dog may do that. I have heard of the dominance thing quite a lot

Sexuality

A dog humping your leg is often a display of sexuality -- essentially an outlet for dealing with strong sexual urges. Nothing much more complicated than that. Don't assume that your dog is specifically "attracted" to you or your leg. Remember that dogs often hump on everything from toys to table legs -- anything that is easy to grab and hold. Not a lot of discretion going on there. Although humping might be especially prevalent in unneutered male dogs, it's also relatively common in fixed canines as well as female dogs in heat.

Dominance

Although leg humping may seem overtly sexual in nature, the behavior isn't always necessarily brought on by that need. A dog's leg mounting sometimes is a display of dominance over another. If your dog humps your leg, he may essentially be communicating to you that he's the boss and that you're his subordinate . This power-motivated behavior is also very common between dogs.

Playfulness

In some situations, a dog may hump a leg as a simple display of playfulness and attention-seeking, kind of like an invitation to a "play" party. Your dog may even mount your leg as a means of easing his stress -- poor thing, and poor you, too. Dogs often do this to other canines, as well.

Energy

An excess of energy and excitement may also compel a dog to hump on a person's leg -- or anything else, for that matter. Whether your dog is feeling nervous and stressed out by the loud sounds of movers carrying large furniture items out of your home or is excited by your return after a long work trip across the country, he may just respond to that feeling by mounting.

7 Likes

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by bammo: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2014
onila: I am ready bring it on

only weak ass pple get sensitive over the net

fcck u again

ofe-manu chick make me cry lol grin
Hey, you claim you dont get sensitive on net, and yet you are about to give up? Come and continue ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Khalashin or whatevet they call you, you are a very-bad-woman grin

1 Like

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by Onyenna(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Khalessi:
It's actually spelt Igbo.
Twinkle twinkle little slút name one guy you haven't fučked. Was he skinny? Was he tall? never mind you do them all. Twinkle twinkle little bitćh close your legs it smells like fish.

WoooooOOOooooW!!!!!! K.O!!

1 Like

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by Onyenna(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Khalessi:
Am not calling you a slut but your vaginå has been used more times than Google.

Chineke mee! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by Onyenna(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2014
Khalessi:
The only part of your body that's a virgin is your brain "boo".

Choooii!!!

1 Like

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by cyclones(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2014
onila: u should check urself girl,u were probably bought from a baby factory

I blame yr useless family
Khalessi:
I saw your mom on crime watch tho....she was caught jacking off a store attendant for a sachet of dry gin. embarassed

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by Onyenna(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2014
uzoexcel: desdichando
xsenga
trenditee
onyenna
logicboy
iceberlyn

we have a 'b1tch fight' going on..i saved y'all front seats..under ur seats u got popcorn and a can of coke grin grin grin grin

*****Thanks uzoexcel and grabs popcorn under seat**** Awesome thread!!!!!!
Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Onila has multi personality disorder
glitest:

1 Like

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by Mavor: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2014
Onila please put peanut butter cream on your kpetus and then let the dog try again!!! tongue
Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
desdichando: Onila has multi personality disorder

Well....Hmmm!....#pause#
Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by flyingdutchman(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
Attendant: Good evening Sir
Flying Dutchman: Good evening, I would like to buy a Ticket for the Fight between May weather Jr and Manny Pacquao
Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by Ekiseme(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
flyingdutchman: Attendant: Good evening Sir
Flying Dutchman: Good evening, I would like to buy a Ticket for the Fight between May weather Jr and Manny Pacquao
was this your comment meant to be funny?

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
This thread cheiiiiiii grin
Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by RoyalPearl(f): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Excellent comment Cosign 100% especially the one about onila. Million likes
Seconded!!! Onilacheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wats dat supposd to mean
glitest:

Well....Hmmm!....#pause#
Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by onila(f): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
Subom1: Onila my nigga grin. Please never ever say Yoruba woman are rude as you can see by the comments who the rude ones are.

Onila is a troll. Why are people getting so pissed with every topic she makes? I find them humorous grin

Anyways on a serious note these are the possible reasons why a dog may do that. I have heard of the dominance thing quite a lot

Sexuality

A dog humping your leg is often a display of sexuality -- essentially an outlet for dealing with strong sexual urges. Nothing much more complicated than that. Don't assume that your dog is specifically "attracted" to you or your leg. Remember that dogs often hump on everything from toys to table legs -- anything that is easy to grab and hold. Not a lot of discretion going on there. Although humping might be especially prevalent in unneutered male dogs, it's also relatively common in fixed canines as well as female dogs in heat.

Dominance

Although leg humping may seem overtly sexual in nature, the behavior isn't always necessarily brought on by that need. A dog's leg mounting sometimes is a display of dominance over another. If your dog humps your leg, he may essentially be communicating to you that he's the boss and that you're his subordinate . This power-motivated behavior is also very common between dogs.

Playfulness

In some situations, a dog may hump a leg as a simple display of playfulness and attention-seeking, kind of like an invitation to a "play" party. Your dog may even mount your leg as a means of easing his stress -- poor thing, and poor you, too. Dogs often do this to other canines, as well.

Energy

An excess of energy and excitement may also compel a dog to hump on a person's leg -- or anything else, for that matter. Whether your dog is feeling nervous and stressed out by the loud sounds of movers carrying large furniture items out of your home or is excited by your return after a long work trip across the country, he may just respond to that feeling by mounting.

thanks boo smiley
Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by flyingdutchman(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ekiseme: was this your comment meant to be funny?
Not my fault if your sense of humour is dead.
Not my fault that you are having a bad day.
Receptionist: Sir, please ignore the DoorMan...how many tickets did ask for?
Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Savigne: Where are the two contestants kwa?
PS ;NOBODY should quote me just to spout nonsense oooo
Hehehehehehehehehehehe
You got me really laffing.
So u want the cat fight to continue, but u dont want to be used as a specimen grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
ggrin: bitter like yoyo
nickz: wetin this one dey typeangry
Lwkmd
#wipes tears off face

Nairaland!!! Land of comedy
Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
polz: Onila shhh_ let it go!!!

U ar no match undecided
Even steven wonder can c dat
There is a yoruba adage that says, "the mark of a good soldier is his ability not just to fight, but flee when necessary"
Onila is just no match and it was pathetic seeing her put so much effort. undecided
Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by ggrin(f): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Lwkmd
#wipes tears off face

Nairaland!!! Land of comedy
continue crying,like I careangry
Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by onila(f): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
There is a yoruba adage that says, "the mark of a good soldier is his ability not just to fight, but flee when necessary"
Onila is just no match and it was pathetic seeing her put so much effort. undecided
Re: My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me by imsuboi(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
round two?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yesterday Was World Rabies Day; All You Need To Know About Rabies / Belgian Malinois Puppy / Brindle Female Bullmastiff Puppy For Sale Wit Parents Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.