Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

things your teacher said or did that discouraged you - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / things your teacher said or did that discouraged you (504 Views)

See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession / Would You Concentrate If She Were To Be Your Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

things your teacher said or did that discouraged you by adonbilivit: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
teachers play an indispensable role in nurturing children into great minds and this thread does not seek to dispute that. That being said, at some points, one could say or do something that might discourage an individual in one way or the other and teachers are not an exception; we are all humans! no one is perfect.
i have heard people say some of their teachers told them they will never make it in life because of their poor academic performance and attitude towards academics. Notorious B.I.G in his song "juice" said "this album is dedicated to all the teachers that told me i will never amount to nothing". Rick Ross also said a similar thing in one of his songs titled "holy ghost". He said " my teacher told me i was a piece of shit, seen her the other day driving a piss of shit"
this is about you! Tell us that thing your teacher ever told you that weighed you down.
Re: things your teacher said or did that discouraged you by Kunzu(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
My teachers never said anyting bad 2 me sha
Re: things your teacher said or did that discouraged you by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
Had a similar experience with rick ross own,my teacher told me that I was a piece of thrash,seen her the other day,driving a piece of thrash
Re: things your teacher said or did that discouraged you by adonbilivit: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
edozie04: Had a similar experience with rick ross own,my teacher told me that I was a piece of thrash,seen her the other day,driving a piece of thrash
you are kidding right?
Re: things your teacher said or did that discouraged you by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
adonbilivit: you are kidding right?
No,my jss1 agric teacher precisely,can not rily remember her name again but then we called her gattuso bcus of her weird beards

(1) (Reply)

Public And Private Schools At Lagos To Resume October 8,2014 / The Last Man Standing On Earth. / 10 Types Of Lecturers That You Meet In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.