Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

A Must Read: Power Supply Upgrade In Nigeria...(my Suggestion) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Must Read: Power Supply Upgrade In Nigeria...(my Suggestion) (489 Views)

UN Votes To Upgrade Palestinian Status At Last, Despite Threats. / African Countries With 24/7 Power Supply / A Power Supply Solution That Is Feasible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: Power Supply Upgrade In Nigeria...(my Suggestion) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
in Nigeria today, PHCN (nepa) controls our activities sometimes. I know the question running in your mind now is "how?"..
Ok, let me answer that question by giving an instance:
your battery is low, you wana press your clothe because there is an occasion you wana attend the next day, but there is no light(power outage) at the moment...you decided to go and visit your friend and as you are going, you heard the most popular phrase in nigeria : "up nepa!"...will you not sharply turn back home, charge your phone and also press your cloth? Your answer will honestly be yes, because you don't know if they will bring light again...Along the line, as you are charging and pressing your clothe not up to ten munites, the light goes off (you probably would be disapointed and with a sad face now),you change your mind and decide to visit that friend of yours again...
With this short example, you can see that PHCN (nepa) controls our activities and actions sometimes...
To cut the story short, my suggestion is this:
since they (NEPA) knows that for now we cannot have constant light, they should provided a weekly or monthly time table of the time(s) we should expect light without interuption, maybe morning, evening or any particular hour, then we will not complain much...we all have comitments and things to attend to....
what do you say about this?

SOURCE: COMMON SENSE..

(I know what am about to write now is not related to my post, but anyway, visit my blog @ http://android-sdk-download-now..com and get free tips, apps, tutorials and lots more about your android phone..thanks)

(1) (Reply)

Result Sheet Missing In Rivers State: Amaechi Not Accredited / Yemen Could Stoke Regional War: Iraq PM / The PFR Will Be The Best Solution To Immigration Issues In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.