Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ (4306 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by JesusisLord85: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2014
peteregwu:

One thing is sure is that we are in the season of rapture, no doubt, going by what is happening around the world today just like Jesus prophecied. But saying that it would be by a particular month or day is what I don't know. But I very sure it is closer than we think. It could be this year or next, the truth is that it is very much near.

Think you quoted the wrong person sir
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by JesusisLord85: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Hahahaha

I can only laugh. This movement is attractive, unfortunately it's not the way. You are close, but you have missed the true light.

I leave you guys in peace. smiley

Sister. Please can you tell me what light is, according to the scriptures? Then we can know for sure if we have missed it

Shalom
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by peteregwu(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=JesusisLord85]

Think you quoted the wrong person sir[/quote

Sorry sir.]
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by peteregwu(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
One thing is sure is that we are in the season of rapture, no doubt, going by what is happening around the world today just like Jesus prophecied. But saying that it would be by a particular month or day is what I don't know. But I very sure it is closer than we think. It could be this year or next, the truth is that it is very much near.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Hahahaha

I can only laugh. This movement is attractive, unfortunately it's not the way. You are close, but you have missed the true light.

I leave you guys in peace. smiley

We were all given talents, you failed to multiply yours. We all found it attractive initially, that was the talent, then we had to build and multiply, individually.

Circa 25th September, 2014
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mee234:
why are hunting for job when the world is about to end
I never said the world would end, I said Christ would come. The coming of Christ is not the end of the world, rather it is the beginning of an everlasting kingdom of peace and love as The Most High God planned it.

See, when she gave me that response of tiredness and depression, I knew what it meant in the light of Scriptures. She gave me a perfect answer. The people of the Lord are in one state of expectation or the other, it is planned by the Lord so they are closer to Him in these last few moments. If they were too comfortable, they would go complacent.

Hebrews 10:36-37
36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mee234:
What good will the Job do? The world is ending according to these guys in less than a week. I suspect this guy Mr president don't know what he talking about else he will not be wishing you well in job hunting.

Circa 25th September, 2014.

I hope you know you did not come here by choice, The Lord brought you here. He probably is very pleased with you to give you this advance information.

Jeremiah 10:23
O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalm 37:23
The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
MrPresident1:
I never said the world would end, I said Christ would come. The coming of Christ is not the end of the world, rather it is the beginning of an everlasting kingdom of peace and love as The Most High God planned it.

See, when she gave me that response of tiredness and depression, I knew what it meant in the light of Scriptures. She gave me a perfect answer. The people of the Lord are in one state of expectation or the other, it is planned by the Lord so they are closer to Him in these last few moments. If they were too comfortable, they would go complacent.

36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

And what good will the job do her if Christ is coming next week?
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mee234:
And what good will the job do her if Christ is coming next week?

She is expectant. She is sober.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
MrPresident1:

She is expectant. She is sober.
She is sober and expectant of her Lord coming yet still looking for job. If you don't see the irony in that .............
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mee234:
She is sober and expectant of her Lord coming yet still looking for job. If you don't see the irony in that .............

The Lord walks in mysterious ways. The job hunt is not the issue here, it is just the means to keep her sober in these times.

The Lord works in mysterious ways wink
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by gatiano(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
the bolded part was not the creation of man, rather it was the making of man's image, thus "mankind", the aboringinal or africans, are not mankind, they are man. Man and mankind together are called human beings (humanity). that creation of gen 1:26 was actually the making of devils as taught to us by the Honourable Elijah Muhammad.

GOD is not invisible, but HIS love, kindness, knowledge exist inside of all human beings, but can only be tapped into by those who submit to HIM, and by those desist from evil and polytheism.
GOD is a Man, like everybody else, with a lot of difference. in that HE is most supreme, all-wise, best-knower, the alpha and the omega.
there are so many places in the bible where GOD is written about to prove that HE is a MAN, and can make Himself present when He feels like making Himself known (as it is written in Ezekiel 39: 29) He will make Himself known.

Ezekiel: 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

39:29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

When did God hide His face? As it was taught by Elijah Muhammad, GOD hide His Face from man about 66 trillion years ago, when man deviated into sin of self rule or stubborness. At the time, there was a scientist who wanted all men of the time to speak the same dialect. 66 trillion years ago, there probably was only one language (not sure), but they were different dialects. this scientist tried to make everybody speak the same dialect. GOD warned him not to try for it is impossible! but he won't listen, after so much effort, he couldn't. He got so frustrated that he decided to kill himself and everybody. he made a bomb (100% dynamite), kind of which the scientists of today can't develop, today the biggest explosive has about 20% dynamite. He drilled it deep 1 mile into the earth crust, it exploded, and the earth splits into two parts. one is called earth and the other is what we know today as the "moon", water from the moon poured back to earth which made it 2/3 water on earth. the moon will eventually get back into the earth, it is a gradually process (where do dust,pure dust come from?) and why does the moon draws the water from the earth? if there was full moon all round the year, it will take back its water killing almost everybody.

so man is not scared of nuclear weapon, man can never die!

GOD created everything on earth, even each of our thoughts, HE permits them, IF GOD does not permit this message, then it won't reach you, if it does reach you, you won't click or read it at all. all i'm saying is GOD permits what He wishes, if He says yes, then its yes, if He says no, none can make it yes. When He says be, it will definitely and absolutely be. because He permits all that will be in the 1st Year of the 25000 year cycle for a 25000 year period. it is called Scriptures, blackman writes his history forward (scripture).

mankind will make it to heaven only if they be bornagain.

MrPresident1:

This is some powerful stuff you have here!

The bolded, this is the 'creation' of man; the giving of the law and commandments to Adam, which made him automatically superior to all creation. The birds of the air, beast of the field, fish of the sea are actually referring to human beings whom Adam was supposed to civilise by 'going into the world and multiply'; go into the world and replicate your own kind, go and teach the laws and commandments and statutes of God to man.

The words are used allegorically, and they actually signify the enthronement of God (in man). God is eternally invisible, but He lives inside His Elect; Adam, Yahshua.

Ezekiel 39:29
:for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Ephesians 2:21-22
In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

God does not dwell in temples made with human hands, he dwells in the hearts of men. The purpose of Christ when He comes is to come and rebuild the temple, the third temple. Ephesians Chapter 2 tells us this temple is not a temple made of concrete, but that these temple is the hearts of men. A careful examination of the structure of the first two temples in the OT show that they are not physical temples made of concrete, built to worship God in. They are all allegorical temples; the heart of man is the Temple of God.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
MrPresident1:

The Lord walks in mysterious ways. The job hunt is not the issue here, it is just the means to keep her sober in these times.

The Lord works in mysterious ways wink
How can a job keep her sober? somebody wen hunger won kill get food u say e dey sober. No bi hunger dey make person sober?
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Una dey prepare grin grin?

Masquerade is coming grin grin cheesy
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrPresident1: I have reasons to believe that Christ will very likely return in this month of September 2014. This may sound crazy, but all circumstances and evidences point to the very likelihood of Christ’s arrival later this month of September, this year 2014.

On October 1, 2014, after your magical jew fails to come take your ignorant black a$$ to la la land, you should do the only reasonable thing and kill yourself.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Martian:

On October 1, 2014, after your magical jew fails to come take your ignorant black a$$ to la la land, you should do the only reasonable thing and kill yourself.

grin grin grin
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin

That's what the reaonable people do. Laugh at you monkeys.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Martian:

That's what the reaonable people do. Laugh at you monkeys.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrPresident1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

One week to go. Obadiah, I mean mrpresident, or is it buzugee , don't change your username next week after your delusional predictions fail, just kill yourself. Nigeria will gain from your death because there will be one less cretin in the country.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by lastmessenger: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Confused people employing high sounding words to become relevant.
Mr president I put my money where my mouth is. Christ will not come on the 25th of September.if you insist let's engage seun with our money( $1000 each).if Christ come as you are claiming,you take the money but if he doesn't come then I take the money and silence you forever.
Am tires of you guys and your warped movement.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by peteregwu(m): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
IT IS NOT GOOD TO CLAIM THAT JESUS IS COMING SO SO SO DAY. IN FACT IT IS A SIN. IF JESUS COULD NOT HIMSELF ASCERTAIN THE DAY BUT CLAIMED ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS. WHY WILL YOU SPECIFY THE DAY, OR HAVE YOU NOT READ IT IN THE BIBLE? EVEN JESUS SAYS THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN DOES NOT KNOW THE DAY OR HOUR.

PLS B CAREFUL AND REPENT OF WHAT YOU JESUS DID. YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US THAT THE TIME IS SHORT OR JESUS IS COMING SOON, THAT IS GOOD.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
I learned something very interesting some moments ago; The Muslims believe that Adam was created on a Friday, that he ate the forbidden fruit on a Friday, that he was chased out of Paradise on a Friday, and that judgement day would be on a Friday grin grin grin.

The countdown begins at sundown Wednesday 24th and ends sundown Friday 26th, September 2014.

The day no one knows the day or hour is a code for Yom Teruah, the Feast of Trumpets. It is coded as such because its celebration is dependent on the sighting of the new moon. If the moon is not sighted by faithful witnesses, usually two of them, the feasts cannot be celebrated. Yahshua spoke in the idioms of those times, easily understood by his audience.

Many trumpets will be blown culminating in a final Trump blast from a Shofar...what Paul calls the last trump.

Please read my friends, just look up the references.

http://waitingforjesus.com/jewishfeastsprophecy.html
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by Tgirl4real(f): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
lastmessenger: Confused people employing high sounding words to become relevant.
Mr president I put my money where my mouth is. Christ will not come on the 25th of September.if you insist let's engage seun with our money( $1000 each).if Christ come as you are claiming,you take the money but if he doesn't come then I take the money and silence you forever.

Ermm...can I be the custodian of the money? grin

MrPresident1 is deceived and confused. I just pirry for the guy cos he is in for a big loss as per our own bet come 26th of September, 2014. cheesy
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by shdemidemi(m): 5:41am On Sep 24, 2014
Brood of jokers!

Countdown to Friday fully activated.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by Tgirl4real(f): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2014
MrPresident1: I learned something very interesting some moments ago; The Muslims believe that Adam was created on a Friday, that he ate the forbidden fruit on a Friday, that he was chased out of Paradise on a Friday, and that judgement day would be on a Friday grin grin grin.

The countdown begins at sundown Wednesday 24th and ends sundown Friday 26th, September 2014.

The day no one knows the day or hour is a code for Yom Teruah, the Feast of Trumpets. It is coded as such because its celebration is dependent on the sighting of the new moon. If the moon is not sighted by faithful witnesses, usually two of them, the feasts cannot be celebrated. Yahshua spoke in the idioms of those times, easily understood by his audience.

Many trumpets will be blown culminating in a final Trump blast from a Shofar...what Paul calls the last trump.

Please read my friends, just look up the references.

http://waitingforjesus.com/jewishfeastsprophecy.html

Tags: Ishilove, MEILYN, Doubledx

Now, I see wheree you got the bride/groom explanation from.

My question is, haven't the fall feasts occurred before since the ressurrection?

If they have, what's special about the one occuring in 2014?
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
lastmessenger: Confused people employing high sounding words to become relevant.
Mr president I put my money where my mouth is. Christ will not come on the 25th of September.if you insist let's engage seun with our money( $1000 each).if Christ come as you are claiming,[b] you take the money [/b]but if he doesn't come then I take the money and silence you forever.

I take the money and do what? There will be no need for money in the kingdom.

This isn't a movement, there is no movement. This is just about an understanding of the Bible beyond the surface. Only those weaned from milk are allowed to access meat. You, lastmesenger, show from your attempt at wagering a bet with me, that you are a toddler.

Cool down and learn. U remember the phrase; learn, unlearn, relearn and learn?
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
shdemidemi: Brood of jokers!

Countdown to Friday fully activated.

I suppose it is far better to be a joker than to be a viper. What do you think Shdemidemi?
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
peteregwu: IT IS NOT GOOD TO CLAIM THAT JESUS IS COMING SO SO SO DAY. IN FACT IT IS A SIN. IF JESUS COULD NOT HIMSELF ASCERTAIN THE DAY BUT CLAIMED ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS. WHY WILL YOU SPECIFY THE DAY, OR HAVE YOU NOT READ IT IN THE BIBLE? EVEN JESUS SAYS THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN DOES NOT KNOW THE DAY OR HOUR.

PLS B CAREFUL AND REPENT OF WHAT YOU JESUS DID. YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US THAT THE TIME IS SHORT OR JESUS IS COMING SOON, THAT IS GOOD.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Stop being flippant, Peteregwu. I know long posts can be enervating, yes, I know. But please, please read through the OP.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrPresident1:
Stop being flippant, Peteregwu. I know long posts can be enervating, yes, I know. But please, please read through the OP.

Despite your delusion, you've taught me a new word. I'm absolutely enervated by your ideas. grin
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Now, I see wheree you got the bride/groom explanation from.

My question is, haven't the fall feasts occurred before since the ressurrection?

If they have, what's special about the one occuring in 2014?

This is the most introspective question of this discourse so far. Thumbs up to you Mummy Tani.

Amongst many evidences, the strongest of which is personal, Christine Largarde, the IMF MD says 2014 is a magic year. Occult symbology. In 1914, according to the Jehovah's witnesses, Satan was cast out of heaven, and Christ started reigning.

What would be the signs of your return, Yahshua was asked? There would be wars, rumours of war, pestilences, famines etc., He replied. 1914 marked the outbreak of the 1st world war. And this century has witnessed many others.

When the devil was cast off from heaven in revelation 12:12, he came down to earth with great wrath (remember that Israel was cast off from heaven too, Lamentations 2:1), the devil was said to have a short time. The wars and rumours of war, and the pestilences, are a direct fallout of the wrath of the devil in his short time.

The short time he had started in 1914 and ends in magic year 2014. The year of Seven.

Daniel 9:2
In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

Daniel 12:10
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

The watch begins at 6pm.

1 Like

Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by shdemidemi(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrPresident1:

I suppose it is far better to be a joker than to be a viper. What do you think Shdemidemi?

speak to you on the 27th bro, that is, if I am still here grin.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by peteregwu(m): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Martian:

Despite your delusion, you've taught me a new word. I'm absolutely enervated by your ideas. grin

me self don't learn the vocabulary o. the guy is real grammarian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Voodoo That He Has Used To Tied Down His Church Members / Why Are Christians Always Trying To Convert You? / If God Ask You To Make A Wish, What Would You Ask For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.