Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Food For Thought On Tonight's Episode Of Mtn Project Fame West Africa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Food For Thought On Tonight's Episode Of Mtn Project Fame West Africa (632 Views)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Thought On Tonight's Episode Of Mtn Project Fame West Africa by Toshibasexy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
I was made to realise that your intimate friends may turn to be the wind that might blow you off the ladder to the top

I was also made to know that girls might be the better gender to associate with when a male is striving to be sucessful. It is indeed true that behind a successful man there must be a sucessful woman

I turn out to believe that women has a purer mind than men

Try not to believe in human beings who tries to please you when you are with them but turns out to be a barricade on your way to success.

UGO and EMEKA are back bitters in which Shola relied on but unfortunately they let him down by voting him out and later went on the radio to announce that they are his friend and love him so much. So tell me which kind love be that wey dem no fit help him cross the hurdles in front of him.

Just believe in urself SHOLA and u're gonna be what u're destined to be by the divine GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Food For Thought On Tonight's Episode Of Mtn Project Fame West Africa by Toshibasexy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
people can be so cruel at times. I feel for u shola
Re: Food For Thought On Tonight's Episode Of Mtn Project Fame West Africa by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Not fan of the show, but if truly this happened, then I must confess that it's unfair.
Re: Food For Thought On Tonight's Episode Of Mtn Project Fame West Africa by Toshibasexy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
DavidGodwin: Not fan of the show, but if truly this happened, then I must confess that it's unfair.
it really did happen

(1) (Reply)

Whose Killed D Show?!flavour, Olamide, Omawumi Or Waje #cokestudioafrica / MTN Dobox Has Ogbanje! / Top 5 Hilarious Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.