Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Prophecy And Programing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy And Programing (526 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy And Programing by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
This post in general is an idea yet immature (developing) but I have decided to give it out . If you find it interesting or have more mature idea on it to develop it,you are free and I would be glad to read it. Thanks !!!

Straight to the point
Here,we shall have some analysis on programing and prophecy. What is prophecy and what is programing (in respect to prophecy)?
Prophecy
1. Knowledge of the future(usually said to be obtained from a divine source)
2. A prediction especially one made by a prophet or under divine inspiration.
Programing
1. Setting an order or time for planned events.
2. Arranging according to a plan or schedule.
3. In computer,it is simply the process of giving the computer instructions.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<
POINTS !!!
1. If you set/order or program an event or more closely give a computer system series of instruction ,will you tell me that at any point you won't be able to tell what operation the software/instruction would perform ?
Would your program have an end ? What about a beginning ?
2. If your software was perfect and good as you made it and you would want to enjoy what you've created (the computer system + program) , would you introduce some virus to the environment(system) ? If yes,why ? If your program or system becomes corrupt ,would you blame the program ?
3. If you tell someone about your program , won't one be able to predict its operations ? Or tell what and what that software is meant for ?
***That is prophecy/revelation.
If you don't tell anyone about your program ,one won't know about it. Again this is ignorance.

Conclusion : If the creator/God never programmed existence,there would have being no prophecy.

( Ecc_3:11; Is_46:10 ; Rev_1:8 )
Re: Prophecy And Programing by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 17, 2014
Let's discuss... or do you all agree with me ?
Good morning !!!
Re: Prophecy And Programing by Kyase(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
I agree with u brother...HE knows the end from the beginning

(1) (Reply)

UN Panel Raps Iran Over Imprisonment Of Christian Pastor Saeed Abedini / How To Enjoy Your Bible / The Real Essence Of Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.