Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Three(3) Biggest Lies Ever Told - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three(3) Biggest Lies Ever Told (599 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / The Story Of Noah's Ark Is The Most Unbelievable Biblical Story Ever Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three(3) Biggest Lies Ever Told by uncleck: 12:22am On Sep 17, 2014
All lies are lie, but some lies are bigger than others. You all will agree with me that there are lies that have much force in the lives of people everywhere. I will highlight just three of such lies. Don't ask me the source; but if you insist on seeing the source i can give you my address. here we go:
1) EVOLUTION: The teaching of evolution is probably the biggest lie that have imparted the whole world. But my concern is that this teaching is spread by the class of people that think they are educated. think of it, as intelligent as you and I are, we've not been able to replicate ourselves, even with the highest sophisticated technology, how much more saying that we evolved through an unintelligent process that has never reoccurred since civilization started (because there is no obvious proof of that). We have not seen any animal evolve from one kind to another; we have not seen cross breeding between two kinds of plants, they all take place within a kind.
come to think of it, 'chance' brought about "man", "woman" and even emotions such as love. mehn this is absurd. No wonder people behave like beasts 'cos they think they evolved from beast.

2) TRINITY: You are surprised right? Well come to think of it; you, your father, and your house help are exactly the same, no difference. can that be possible? The night before he was killed, Jesus fervently prayed that if it is possible, let the cup pass by, but he acknowledged that it should be according to the will of his father(Luke 22:42). Of course his request was not granted. Do you remember when he was asked when the kingdom will come, and he replied that only the father knew? The result of the teaching of trinity is that people do not see God as a real person, they see him as a set of three mysterious gods or deities, so God does not have much force on people as a result. Read Isaiah 42:8 if you like.

2) MONEY IS THE ANSWER: Is there anybody here that wouldn't like to be rich? The truth is that our journey from birth to death is characterized by the struggle to fulfill our material need. But the fact is that being rich is relatively not better than being poor. Have you seen individuals living longer than the rest because they are wealthy? Expensive foods do not necessarily make you healthier. Too much money can neither make you healthier nor happier.

These three ideas made the world what it is today. Humans act as if they are not accountable to any supreme being; were they even created? Most people on earth claim to be Christians, but they are not motivated to worship a deity that has no identity; the more reason why there is increase in lawlessness. Karl Marx's economic determinism defines all individuals and institutions in existence; No wonder there is hatred everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

SCOAN Collapse Is Just Human Sacrifice - Ghanaian Pastor / Enjoy A Good Laugh... Happy Sunday Folks / Same Category Of Ignorance (please Read This!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.