Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Are There Female Atheist? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Female Atheist? (6140 Views)

Reasons We Female Atheist Don't Come Out / Are There Female Angels? / Are There Female Angels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by urheme: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh shut it. Just because I don't believe in witches and sleep demons doesn't make me an atheist. I'm a scientist, alrite?

Monkies claiming scientist on this thread,
grin grin grin

I just saw your relative in a cage in abuja zoo. He is evolving pretty well.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by quivah(f): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: Add me. tongue
add you to
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
urheme:

grin grin grin

Um. Who the fĂșck are you?

5 Likes

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
urheme:

grin grin grin

so this is what passes for intelligent speak these days.. that figures

3 Likes

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by traware(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
BananaBender:

You are a fool!

Yep, an ignorant fool!
He is no fool madam,his post made perfect sense.@OP There are very few female atheists especially in a state like Nigeria because many eligible males practice one religion or the other and the females won't want to scare them away with their atheistic belief.What will a woman in a society like Nigeria gain from being an atheist?Nothing really except constant rejection by those around her and you must surely know how women loathe all forms of rejection.So they don't even go there...enabling atheistic belief to take root in their thoughts that is
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by TomiwaDamola(f): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
I am a female and an atheist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by logicboy01: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
TomiwaDamola: I am a female and an atheist.

Shoki di shoki

I am looking for that atheist shawty with the baddest shoki

grin grin
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by GreyBlood: 12:40am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

You are a fool!

Yep, an ignorant fool!
hmm! I'm in Nigeria and I know what is obtainable here.

Anyway,I'm Sorry if you find this denigrating to women, maybe It's just my personal opinion embarassed

this is my first time of being called a fool on nairaland
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 18, 2014
GreyBlood: hmm! I'm in Nigeria and I know what is obtainable here.

Anyway,I'm Sorry if you find this denigrating to women, maybe It's just my personal opinion embarassed

this is my first time of being called a fool on nairaland

There is always a first time for everything tongue

1 Like

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by MeandSum: 3:14am On Sep 18, 2014
Ishilove:
That's quite an interesting angle. Surely you must believe in something. Nature abhors vacuums, so there must be something you believe in. Some believe in self, some science, others nature etc.

@op, I know just one female NL atheist. MissMeiya. There may be more

Why do you think someone "Must" believe in something to get through life?
What exactly do you think you have as a xtion or muslim that an atheist does not have?
Please name the types of cancels or sickness that someone that believes in God never has but atheist does.

If you look deep down inside you'll realized you're wasting your time following whatever you follow or belief in.

1 Like

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by MeandSum: 3:31am On Sep 18, 2014
GreyBlood: yeah! I guess that's her name.

I never alleged women being dumb embarassed, I'm just stressing that atheism requires some level of hardwork, erudity,intellectual toughness and breaking away from the norm to be able to withstand the challenges to be encountered in defending ones belief. These might be too much for some women to contain. Hence, women are more of agnostics than atheists.

You should stop digging! grin just apologize and move on.

But regarding intellect, I've not seen any mainstream study that shows men to be smarter than women. not one.
If you look at University enrollment data in Europe and America you'll see women outperform men.

4 Likes

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=BananaBender]

Shut up! Who asked you? Bozo like u go sleep for bush
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 18, 2014
kokotango: Bozo like u go sleep for bush

What is this incoherent jargon?? undecided

He can't even quote correctly; what a dullard!
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Weah96: 6:24am On Sep 18, 2014
MeandSum:

But regarding intellect, I've not seen any mainstream study that shows men to be smarter than women. not one.
If you look at University enrollment data in Europe and America you'll see women outperform men.

So why is it that Judit Polgar is something like 0-15 in classical chess games against reigning world champion Magnus Carlsen?

1 Like

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by traware(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2014
MeandSum:

What courses do these your women outperform men in?Home Improvement? or Engineering?What purpose will it serve for women to be smarter than men?Why are the majority of physically appealing women intellectually blunt? and why are the majority of the ugly ones intelligent? Why is your post filled with lies?Read the book "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar to get all the answers to the questions I asked before coming on here to put up posts filled with lies.There has been no mainstream study showing men to be smarter than women because of the 'political correctness' that exists in many parts of Europe and north America

1 Like

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Ishilove: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2014
MeandSum:

What exactly do you think you have as a xtion or muslim that an atheist does not have?
Please name the types of cancels or sickness that someone that believes in God never has but atheist does.

If you look deep down inside you'll realized you're wasting your time following whatever you follow or belief in.
Nope, you are very wrong. I have looked deep down and realised that I would be dead without God. Physically and spiritually dead.

1 Like

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by zyzxx(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2014
MeandSum:

you lack peace and salvation.
clean heart, right spirit within u, holy spirit and joy of salvation; u lack a lot. Dis world is ur only hope and d bible clarify these set of people as most miserably "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." (1 Corinthians 15:19). U can't c beyond dis world dat y u lack many things.
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2014
herald9:
sure there are...

90% are confused
hmmmmm
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2014
dhammyg:
YES.
hmmmmn... Interesting...Never knew such female folks do exist... Can we rub minds?
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2014
hmmmm. Interesting... So how have you been able to cope with being an atheist as a female since it's just very odd to the society being a female atheist.
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by herald9: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2014
unyours: hmmmmm
are you?
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2014
unyours: hmmmmn... Interesting...Never knew such female folks do exist... Can we rub minds?
if u're interested
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2014
AWON TEMI RE cool

1 Like

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2014
dhammyg:
if u're interested
i am. Just pm'ed you
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by TomiwaDamola(f): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=unyours]hmmmm. Interesting... So how have you been able to cope with being an atheist as a female since it's just very odd to the society being a female atheist.[/quote

Well I live in Canada so there are a lot if atheists and non-religious people around. But I haven't told my parents yet. I'm a but worried about that though.
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
TomiwaDamola: . But I haven't told my parents yet. I'm a but worried about that though.
Former religion?
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by TomiwaDamola(f): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Apatheist:
Former religion?
I was a Christian.
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
TomiwaDamola:
I was a Christian.
Ok.
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
naptu2:

Oops! I meant Tudor6, not Tudor8.

https://www.nairaland.com/tudor6

I think she left NL after her near-death experience. Or wasn't it her?
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2014

Just for the name I guess. #SomeThoughtsDeepDown
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by traware(m): 12:44am On Sep 19, 2014
MeandSum:

Meandsum,come out and defend this your post gaddammit!!!
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by TomiwaDamola(f): 2:06am On Sep 19, 2014
suxxman:

Just for the name I guess. #SomeThoughtsDeepDown
I don't get what you are trying to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Your Amusement: Meet The New "Tolerant" Village Atheist / There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray / Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.