Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

My Girl Friend Just Got Admission In Uniben - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Girl Friend Just Got Admission In Uniben (786 Views)

Me And My Friend Just Dey Our Own O!!! / Closed / I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Just Got Admission In Uniben by ejikemichael: 5:00am On Sep 17, 2014
My gal frnd just got admission in uniben so afraid of losing her. Am a university graduate, just finish my service year nd believing God for a good job. I have been through it all, I knw wot it mean for a gal to be in school without a male frnd (with benefits) or outright boy frnds. I do knw some gals during our school days that are engaged but still have their secret partner in school. I remember the incident of my good frnd who was having affair with a gal in his lodge knwing fully well she have a fiance. The said fiance will come take the gal and my guy out and smtime my guy will call me and I will join the party.
To make my own case worst she's only 19 years this year. I really love and will want spend the rest of my life with her.
Re: My Girl Friend Just Got Admission In Uniben by slap1(m): 6:27am On Sep 17, 2014
What is yours is yours. If she truly loves you, she'll be there for you.
You should be afraid of not getting a job, and not about losing a girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Just Got Admission In Uniben by aboyaji(m): 7:05am On Sep 17, 2014
if you reallly know what it takes to be a man, you will just get a job. GET A JOB, AND GIRLS WILL COME

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Just Got Admission In Uniben by ITbomb(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2014
Concentrate on your job search, let the girl experience life, if she is for you she will be there for you if not, a good job will bring you a better girl

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion / Nairalanders, Am +1 Today / Landlady Kills Tenant Over N200 In Lagos(See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.