Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Need Advice ! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Advice ! (1042 Views)

Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy / Need Advice On Android Phone To Buy / Please I Need Advice On Purchasing A Smart Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice ! by babdee21(m): 1:26am On Jul 28, 2006
my sisters nephew living with them for 6yrs turn out to be her step-son afterall . the boy was brought to the house by her mother -in -law under the guise of nearness to school , the boy was their carefully guided family secret until she passed away . what can she do ?
Re: I Need Advice ! by phatloomy(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2006
there is really nothing she can do for now than to just accept it in good fate. tho she would be mad about it but 6yrs is not small time at all. undecided
Re: I Need Advice ! by iice(f): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2006
Move topic oh before oga vex lol
Tell him and guide him as he grows so that he knows that no matter what he is loved by the aunt and others (This is if it were me in the boy's shoes)
But then again, ppl differ, telling him might be or not be the best solution.
Such a delicate matter coz it involves kids undecided

(1) (Reply)

MTN Configurations / Nokia 6600 Up 4 Grabs / How To Use Profi Explorer To Send Install Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.