Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] (2341 Views)

Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo) / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids / Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by naijahot: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2014
Fatherhood is fast becoming a new trend. We want to present you some cute pictures of famous fathers who have babies with their partners.
Wizkid
Boluwatife, little son of Wizkid is already a star like his daddy. He has more than 600 followers on his Instagram page. Wizkid is a proud father now. He likes to post pictures of his son and spend time with him. He says:
“This lil guy brings so much joy to my life! Happy birthday kiddo!! Love u like crazy!”

Ice Prince
Nigerian rapper Ice Prince is also often spotted with his little boy, Jamal. By the way, sometimes they have fun with Wizkid and his son.

Timaya
Timaya loves to show his wealth on his social media pages. He often shares some pics where his daughter is playing with dollars or some expensive stuff. But sometimes he posts really cute and touching pictures with her.

Terry G
Terry G adores his little baby boy Teerex. He wants to give him anything he wants. He even teaches him how to handle the microphone and perform some crazy dances.

See more on http://www./2014/09/nigerian-celebrity-single-fathers-and.html
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2014
And the point of this thread is...
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by lirusehn(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2014

Oh! Lord!

Plz where can i get sensible threads?

undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by MsAnne(f): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2014
lirusehn:
Oh! Lord!

undecided
I just knew u would be here(MTN)...evrywer u go grin
Gudmorning
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by lirusehn(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2014
MsAnne: I just knew u would be here(MTN)...evrywer u go grin
Gudmorning

undecided

Cud that be an insult? tongue

Gudmorning undecided

The good news is ---we are both here-- cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by herald9: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2014
lirusehn:
Oh! Lord!

undecided
are you taking over from Airforce1? undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
herald9:

Meaning?
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by lirusehn(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2014
herald9:

Pardon ?? Who'ss he? undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by herald9: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2014
Airforce1:

Meaning?
where Have you been?

Thought you've finally quitted cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2014
lirusehn:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by lirusehn(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2014
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy

tongue

Plz ar you Airforce1 ?
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2014
herald9:
where Have you been?

Thought you've finally quitted cheesy

End of December cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2014
lirusehn:
tongue

Plz ar you Airforce1 ?

He's P.a

Are u a newbie?
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by lirusehn(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2014
Airforce1:

He's P.a

Are u a newbie?
Yep am a newbie.

Werey undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by herald9: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2014
lirusehn:
if u don't know him then you are a newbie.tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by herald9: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Airforce1:

He's P.a

Are u a newbie?
Lolz... u took the word from my mouth
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by lirusehn(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2014
herald9:
if u don't know him then you are a newbie.tongue

Keep deceiving yoursef. Nobody sees anybody here on NL.

Dont think am gonna memorize anybody's moniker sinz it won't credit my UBA acct. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2014
lirusehn: Yep am a newbie.

Werey undecided

Oniranu

I knw only newbies ask such silly question
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by herald9: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2014
Airforce1:

End of December cheesy
when you wan go alert me...

I wan join ur train
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by lirusehn(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2014
Airforce1:

Oniranu

I knw only newbies ask such silly question
abeg parkwell mah see car wey they come undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by herald9: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2014
lirusehn:
Keep deceiving yoursef. Nobody sees anybody here on NL.

Dont think am gonna memorize anybody's moniker sinz it won't credit my UBA acct. cool
grinsad

commot joor
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2014
herald9:
when you wan go alert me...

I wan join ur train

No P!

(1) (Reply)

RIP: Popular Hausa Actor, Rabilu Musa Has Died / Ladies Get In Here... / Ebube Nwagbo Dazzles In New Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.