Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,505 members, 7,958,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil (53223 Views)

Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel / 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel / UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by keypad1: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
“As you know, ABU does not tolerate
indiscipline. Investigation would be carried out
and both the lecturer and student would be
punished accordingly. There is no doubt about that,” he said.''

the exclamated post above is a big lie.

Op tell me, what happen to Dr. Abdul of public adminstration department of kongo campus, a.b.u. Zaria, that was convicted of assaulting a male student homosexually?

Can you tell me he was disciplined? Was he not after found guilty, posted to Samaru campus to continue lecturing in another department?

Stop telling us nonsense. The lecturer will be freed and continue his lecturing in another department.

Pure deceit!
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Chibokgame: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
And everybody is only talking and condemning the man,
what has the female student has to say ?
And the news has ended without the picture of the man in his new dress .
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Ksslib(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Konji don make sikiru impersonate hajiya.

I cant imagine the look on her... sorry his face when he was busted. Lwkmd...
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by holluwai(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hahaha..... Wetin happen nah?

dhammyg: NIGERIAN MEN & PU$$$$Yangry

1 Like

Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by agrovick(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Effect of CONJIvitis
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by kingjoe(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
tinuolababy: Na wah o. So he can't afford to take the girl to a hotel or what?
the girl in question seems to be his regular girl.his crime is going to a place only meant for ladies.nothing more,I can even bet that the girl will even prefer it that way.lets assume they stay together ten days in a month.five thousand hotel equal to fifty thousand.the girl will prefer the money given to her .am not in support of fornication and adultery,so I should not even comment
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
[The lecturer went for private tutotrial. Make them leave d innocent man. It's mutual benefit.quote author=Donfamous]Ok.[/quote]
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
you are daft
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by holluwai(m): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
This your moniker can even cuz konji self jor shocked

Cecediva: Chaii... Konji na bastard grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by majalisa(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
;
u n prick grin
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by siegfried99(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2014

NIGERIAN WOMEN AND MON£Y $ grin

1 Like

Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by FEMoxylian: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
See wetin Eve cause now ehn...
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Nicepoker(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
nigerian women and dicck.
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Jaymima(f): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Make i laugh small as i no know wetin i wan talk....Hehehehehehe..
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Tundeiab(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
AFRICAN WOMEN AND DICCCCK!!!!
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by majalisa(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
PervyByNature: Read this important open letter: www.nairaland.com/1907349/nairalanders-open-letter-seun-viewer
topic thrown dowwwn to d dogs.
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Captain3star: What crime dId he commit?
my broda i follow u dey ask most idiots 4 dis forum the same question.... many of dem FCK pass d man ooo
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hijab tins..co0ooL..asif na 2day.mtchew

Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by IYANGBALI: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Fooool... Beat him for what?!
for looking for toto in an unlawFOOL dressing
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by IYANGBALI: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
tinuolababy: Na wah o. So he can't afford to take the girl to a hotel or what?
hotels are to expenses cheesy
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by DonDiego(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Na today?
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by hajiscojas(f): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Please where did this story orignate from? I am an abu student also staying @ samaru. We never heard of such an event.
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by darlingnuel(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Well, his actions were really extreme, foolish and uncalled for, as a lecturer. But, reporting him to the police and then the school management was not necessary! After all, his sole intent was to meet his gf and not dt he was entering there fr some heinous crime
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by ElFenomeno1: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
IYANGBALI: for looking for toto in an unlawFOOL dressing

Common!
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by victorazy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Fooool... Beat him for what?!

As intruder
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by ElFenomeno1: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
hajiscojas: Please where did this story orignate from? I am an abu student also staying @ samaru. We never heard of such an event.

Wonderful............
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Danjunior(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
It could be zeenat hostel o, and that check point in front of that white garment church
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Danjunior(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
It could be zeenat hostel o, and that check point in front of that white garment church after mr biggs
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by free2ryhme: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
funshyboi: APC whyyyyyy?

Immature
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by faaz24: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
dhammyg]NIGERIAN MEN & PU$$$$Y>:
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Mbediogu(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Donfamous: Ok.

His Excellency Alamieyesiegha and Mr. Ibu must be his role models.(runs into his bedroom, shuts the door and hides under blanket).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies / Photo: This Is Called Creativity! / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.