Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil (53213 Views)

Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel / 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel / UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by ndidibabe(f): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
ifaoni: beat him
Are you from Aluu?
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by funshyboi(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
free2ryhme:

Immature
EMPTY BARREL, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START USING
YOUR GREY MATTER ??
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by free2ryhme: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
funshyboi: EMPTY BARREL, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START USING
YOUR GREY MATTER ??

Immature
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by M4gunners: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
dhammyg: NIGERIAN MEN & PU$$$$Yangry
Hmmm no I disagree with you. Say Men and Pu###y not Nigerian Men only.
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by funshyboi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
free2ryhme:

Immature
you've said dat before, say something new
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by heavenmade(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
dejust: As for me, the man and the girl should be treated with caution since the offense committed here is issue of venue and not molestation..
how abt pretence,claiming to be who you are not?
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by amagugm: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Is it now that people know what Hijab wearers do. Usually when in it girls are not searched and they steal books from libraries and many other things. What do you expect when a student can be in class fully veiled that the lecturers do not know the faces of such students. Even during exam, for fear of Islamic troubles, they are allowed to write without being identified.
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Dreyl(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Konji na morafucker!
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by passionate88: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bucket man things
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by uboma(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
What a shameless lecturer? Imagine the disgrace he has heaped on himself, his girlfriend ( who will end up leaving his sorry behind because of the shame and disgrace) and to his family.

Must it be at the hostel which is restricted to the male folks? SMH seriously.

I will love to see the face of this lecturer...
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Dailyfavour(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Esu reoo, emaworan. Aduaaaaa
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
improve your business, get a banner!

Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by dljbd1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Segunj8: I hope ABU is not a Sharia Zone, or else ...
That stup!d thing that man is going free regardless of the law. If the lady is married then...I rest my case
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by vega84(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Y NT get a small hotel room ehe this man ,NW u don go fall ur hands #vegayarns#
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by authority2006(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Fooool... Beat him for what?!
I think you are the fool here.
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by ewosk: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Exactly y i dislike d Ninja Attire...imo dosent stop d wearers frm doin odds tinx...n dem fit use am for disguise like in dis instance...make boko nor use dis tactics oo else na one chance person dey
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lakuli! shocked

1 Like

Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by nagoma(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Remember this happened in a private hostel for students. Not in the ABU campus and not managed by ABU.
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by kobonaire(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
nduchucks: The lecturer's only crime is being in love. The authorities should give him a break and go after real criminals. nansense!!
so when ràpists and other deviants start entering the restricted female hostel they should also be given a break because "they are in love" ??
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by nduchucks: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
kobonaire: so when ràpists and other deviants start entering the restricted female hostel they should also be given a break because "they are in love" ??

Not at all. Rapists and other high criminals should be prosecuted to the fullest.

it has already been established that this lecturer is simply a lover in love. A simple N103,772 fine would be enough punishment.

2 Likes

Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by ElFenomeno1: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
authority2006: I think you are the fool here.
No. Your father is the fool, you brainless twerp!
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Akainzo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Analystshariff:

He added that when an official report is received, the university will take action.
“As you know, ABU does not tolerate indiscipline. Investigation would be carried out and both the lecturer and student would be punished accordingly. There is no doubt about that,” he said.
https://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/34616-abu-don-caught-in-female-hostel

I wonder what action the university will be taking and on what grounds such action will be predicated on.

1. The incident happened at a PRIVATE HOSTEL and not at any ABU hostel.
2. It is the owner of the Private Hostel that banned entry for men, thus this is simply a case of TRESPASS.

All this hullabaloo means nothing; the guy is only guilty of being in love.
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Bigcake: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Exmay: Conji na Bastard.....
Hausa Peni.s no dey hear word when e dong rise.
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by kobonaire(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
nduchucks:
Not at all. Rapists and other high criminals should be prosecuted to the fullest.

it has already been established that this lecturer is simply a lover in love. A simple N103,772 fine would be enough punishment.
i agree.
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by JEITO: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Worse things happen under the hijab at night in street corners na lipsrsealed

But sha dis is uncalled for; An avoidable embarrassment
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by ghostwritter(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
I hope u had ur father in mind while u wrote this shiit?
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Chartey(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Akainzo:

I wonder what action the university will be taking and on what grounds such action will be predicated on.

1. The incident happened at a PRIVATE HOSTEL and not at any ABU hostel.
2. It is the owner of the Private Hostel that banned entry for men, thus this is simply a case of TRESPASS.

All this hullabaloo means nothing; the guy is only guilty of being in love.
nagoma:
Remember this happened in a private hostel for students. Not in the ABU campus and not managed by ABU.
The school can still punish them if her reputation is at stake. Even if it happens in Lagos, they can still be punished. I remember Unilorin security used to arrest misbehaving students in Tanke outside the school. Even companies sack employees who commit offences unrelated to their places of work.
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by disloman(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Stelvin101: *Singing* Shameeeeeee, Disgraceeeeeeee
too much watoching f D lion king cartoon.

1 Like

Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Has ASUU heard this? I know they won't. angry
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Konji na bastar.d grin E no dey fear religion, culture or status
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by Randy100: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
as if to say u no like am 2
Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by kemmz: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
I refuse 2 bliv dat happened in my skool anyways stil proud 2 be an ABUSITE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.