Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US (4257 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) / Ini Edo & Her Killer Curves In New Photo / Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Killer Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by contactmorak: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2014
The actress attended the Nigerian African Film Critics Award (NAFCA) on Saturday in Los Angeles, and decided to covert the journey into a vacation.

See more photos here» http://www.splendormag.com/2014/09/photos-anita-joseph-on-vacation-in-us.html

Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
perfect boobi+hipz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by contactmorak: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
U know
Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by Dreyl(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Fats everywhere,she's not looking bad though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
na one maga go sponsor her trip
Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by ChubbyT(f): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
lov her mini gowns
Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by kreamidiva(f): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ohhh... i see. @ topic, She went on vacation with her killer curves? Where she wan keep am before? undecided

3 Likes

Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by tellwisdom: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Look at the nonsense she's doing on the street of america?? embarassed....What does this mean?? sad
Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by Priceless24(f): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Who is Anita Joseph undecided
Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by qadeerkug(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
ChubbyT: lov her mini gowns
eyyah dont worry wen my father back from madrid i will bring d gown for ya beby
Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by Airforce1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
she's not looking bad at all
Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Chei! Döggý with this babe no go bad at all
Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by icebebe(f): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
kreamidiva: Ohhh... i see. @ topic, She went on vacation with her killer curves? Where she wan keep am before? undecided
fr my body grin
Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by ChubbyT(f): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
qadeerkug: eyyah dont worry wen my father back from madrid i will bring d gown for ya beby
awwww!!! so swit.Na u try pass
Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by GovWahala: 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
So her Killer curve is an entity that followed her to USA?
Her face does not look good at all.
Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by Dolemite(f): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2014
GODDESS!!
Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 18, 2014
HugeCock: Chei! Döggý with this babe no go bad at all

LOL....bado u said it all
Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by DollyParton1(f): 2:54am On Sep 18, 2014
Niceee curves.
But why is she wearing head warmer with mini gowns and sandals? Fashion blunder.

1 Like

Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by Janeify(f): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2014
Mtcheew
Re: PICS: Anita Joseph & Her Killer Curves On Vacation In The US by kareenQueen: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2014
l like her tho smiley

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses / Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae / Photos: Your Eyes Is Scary Facebook Fans Comment On Phyno Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.