Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids (37848 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Rocked Matching Outfits With Their Kids / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) / Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by ChiSun27(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2014
datguru: so, should i start crying that my dad didnt change the world because of me ? undecided

Tell us about ur disability...

undecided
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by singhabhishek25: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2014
I just logged in to say WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by pearl3233(f): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2014
uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm!!!!!
Re: Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids by PROVENSOLUTION: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
amOs are you sure about that. Ask Him for whatever you care. You would be amaze to find out. He is still alive, even today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts / Desmond Elliot Surprised With Birthday Party In His Office (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.