Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) (51122 Views)

Children's Day: E-money Flaunts His Kids (Photos) / Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) / 14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by hauwababy: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2015
The pair got married in 1971 but later divorced in 1988. He got married to his present wife Aisha in 1989.Hajia Safinatu who was Nigeria's first lady from December 1983-August 1985 died in 2006 as a result of complications from diabetes

They had 5 kids together; a boy and 4 daughters.

http://www.yeoal.com/2015/01/pictures-check-out-buharis-late-first.html

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Kimmo(f): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hard to believe this man is now 72. He looks fitter now than he does in this picture.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Afritop(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
GMB looks fit at 72

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kimmo:
Hard to believe this man is now 72. He looks fitter now than he does in this picture.

Even Buhari cant say same about himself. So quit it. Maybe your own definition of 'fit' is diff from my one

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Afritop:
GMB looks fit at 72

Hypocrite!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by alberto2k(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
One Big Lovely family

Where's Jona'daft? Let him come and show us his family pic na, abi na only him and shipopotemus be family undecided

Sai Buhari jhor! grin

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
alberto2k:
One Big Lovely family

Where's Jona'daft? Let him come and show us his family pic na, abi na only him and shipopotemus be family undecided

Sai Buhari jhor! grin

it is your father that is daft

God bless my president

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by alberto2k(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
Airforce1:

your father

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by edwife(f): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
alberto2k:
One Big Lovely family

Sai Buhari jhor! grin

Jonathan will not only show you his family,but his adopted kids and biological kids from the same woman is has known all his life.He kept his family under the same roof and no challenges what so ever broke them up but made them parents to orphans that needed a family. smiley

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wat a biuriful family he's got. E b like say dis man gene fine oo

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by hazyfm1: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=18pt]THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by mrvance(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
shii,...wetin concern me??
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by ichidodo: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wife don go (God bless her soul) our questions and the only thing in our mind as concerned Nigerians at this point is" where is our certificate?!" "Show me our Certificate,mr anticorruption??!".."We need our certificate??! We don kia how chubby your family looks what we want is our Certificate..this isn't fight.Just surrender our Certificate.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Sai Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Too bad he divorced her.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Samchelsea(m): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nice family, its always a thing of joy when you see your parents swag when they were still doing "my sweet bobo/babe"
Meanwhile....
President Jonathan is the 14th Head of Govt/President
of Nigeria. How fitting that the 14th will be re-elected
on the 14th of Feb! #GEJisit

15 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by hazyfm1: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
where is our certificate?!

IN YOUR DAD'S BOXERS UNDER HIS BROKOS

27 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Akshow: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
where is our certificate?!

When you have nothing to run on, you paint
your opponent as someone to run from. -
Obama, 2008.

Give us issues based campaign on why not to vote buhari. enough of d certificate shenanigans.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
So wetin?
This papa never enter Aso Rock and we don sabi all his family, both past and present....But how does that affect the chance that he might not win the election sef

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by joanprice: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
corrrrect

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Ovie56(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ok I don see am
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by kendrick9(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
alberto2k:
One Big Lovely family

Sai Buhari jhor! grin
have some respect,u fOol

17 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by ionsman: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Fine kids.....
Unlike THAT one wey e pikin be like drum.... lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by scribble: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
great grand papa

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by MrPresident1: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
He divorced her after he came back from IBB's arrest. He was told that she was fraternizing with the IBB regime whilst he was under arrest.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Ikemba001: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
that means the man children don reach autonomous community
GEF till 1920

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Even Buhari cant say same about himself. So quit it. Maybe your own definition of 'fit' is diff from my one

He's a military man. He's put his body to fitness and discipline. So being fit is not an issue. He can still be fit at 72. Stop hating. Treat your body well and you might be lucky to be fit at 72 too.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by hazyfm1: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Too bad he divorced her.

She was not loyal while he was in prison, I think she was seeing IBB so I heard oo

But it was'nt news that she was busy collecting money from IBB while he was in jail
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Too bad he divorced her.
hmmm what?...poisonous snakeundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by RedArrow: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ok, We also need picture of his ancestors

Can we please focus on life changing issues?

How will this affect our lives?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Wore Agbada On A Sunday / Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' / Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.