Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Keep That Stomach Flat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Keep That Stomach Flat (636 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / The Easiest Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat / 3 Easy And Simple Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep That Stomach Flat by praiselin: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nowadays, there are so many people who pregnant in liters. Their stomach are as heavy as 9 month old pregnant women. Some people see this as a good sign of living. I doubt if they know they are killing themselves. Maintaining a flat stomach is very good because aside its health benefit, it is easy for the person to fit into any type of clothe as compared to someone with a big round stomach.

For those that will want to have flat stomachs these are simple solutions to your requests

- Drink a bottle of Water before Eating and after Eating : Water is not only good for the body. Taking water can trick the body into thinking that it is fuller than it actually is. If one drinks a bottle of water before eating, one will avoid the urge to overeat and also, drinking a bottle of water after eating makes the body have that full feeling.

- Avoid eating 4 Hours before going to Bed : If you eat and immediately you go to bed to sleep, you are not giving time to let the food digest properly and it doesnt give you opportunity to burn off those calories. The weight of the food is going to sit on you and in a long run, you start noticing bulge in your stomach and it keeps getting bigger.

- Sit Ups when you wake up and before sleeping - This may sound very difficult to do especially to people who have very big round stomachs. But in a long run, it works if you want to keep that stomach flat. It can be done at home or at the gym.

Avoid Alcohol Intake : This is one very big cause of bulging stomach due to excessive intake of alcohol. Avoid alcohol it does the body no good. Instead you will spend more money to buy more alscohol, when you fall sick due to alcohol you spend more money to treat yourself and alcohol also causes you to have a protruding stomach. So who is losing out ?
ffg me @drmandyy i ffg back
www.drmandyy..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why People Who Are Stabbed Or Shot Always Touch And View The Area? / Apollo Wan Disgrace Una Guy Swaggzz, Abeg Wetin I Go Do? / I Want To Buy A Car But A Novice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.