Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,785 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Mtn Bis - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Bis (4011 Views)

MTN BIS Plan Is Now 1500 (from 3000) / MTN BIS Now Limited / Glo Blackberry BIS Full Subscription Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Bis by LarrySun(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
How much MTN data can I get for one thousand naira? And how do I make the subscription? I use Android.

Someone should kindly help out a brother. Thanks.
Re: Mtn Bis by jeflexy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=LarrySun]How much MTN data can I get for one thousand naira? And how do I make the subscription? I use Android.

Someone should kindly help out a brother. Thanks.[/quote.] Ai tink its 250mb or less
Re: Mtn Bis by LarrySun(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=jeflexy][/quote]How do I subscribe?
Re: Mtn Bis by 9Ace: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
LarrySun: How much MTN data can I get for one thousand naira? And how do I make the subscription? I use Android.

Someone should kindly help out a brother. Thanks.

You can get 1GB for 1k from third party data resellers on here. Search for any of the credible ones.
Re: Mtn Bis by LarrySun(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
9Ace:

You can get 1GB for 1k from third party data resellers on here. Search for any of the credible ones.
I've been searching all around without success. If you find any, you can kindly post the link. Thanks. God bless you.
Re: Mtn Bis by iebanehita(m): 12:23am On Sep 23, 2014
LarrySun: I've been searching all around without success. If you find any, you can kindly post the link. Thanks. God bless you.

EnterPRO, can you help Larry Sun out?

P.S: EnterPRO shares data with 1 month validity, since you purchasing that of 1GIG which goes for 1k (MTN)

https://www.nairaland.com/1788442/cheapest-mtn-glo-etisalat-mobile
Re: Mtn Bis by olempe(m): 12:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Same thing happened to me. Did the daily sub and downloaded about 100mb and it says download failed, its been giving me 1kbs since then, I actually thought its network problem abajo
Re: Mtn Bis by EnterPRO: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2014
iebanehita:

EnterPRO, can you help Larry Sun out?

P.S: EnterPRO shares data with 1 month validity, since you purchasing that of 1GIG which goes for 1k (MTN)

https://www.nairaland.com/1788442/cheapest-mtn-glo-etisalat-mobile

sure, I can !

thanks for the mention boss.

LarrySun: I've been searching all around without success. If you find any, you can kindly post the link. Thanks. God bless you.

pls hit me up on bbm or whatsapp.

contacts on my profile.

thanks!
Re: Mtn Bis by guiltypleasure(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2014
Following what happened with the daily bis,i decided 2 try out a month bis and I cant rightly say mtn are thieves,downloaded like 50 4mb files,that shud b roughly 200 to 250mb,4 35mb files dats another 150mb and tried downloading 3 70mb files,1st fnished 2nd n 3rd halfway gone n now they tell me av reached fair usage threshold,so means their BBC for a month is barely around 1gig
Re: Mtn Bis by marvelling(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2014
guiltypleasure: Following what happened with the daily bis,i decided 2 try out a month bis and I cant rightly say mtn are thieves,downloaded like 50 4mb files,that shud b roughly 200 to 250mb,4 35mb files dats another 150mb and tried downloading 3 70mb files,1st fnished 2nd n 3rd halfway gone n now they tell me av reached fair usage threshold,so means their BBC for a month is barely around 1gig

GOD have mercy shocked
Re: Mtn Bis by Ay92(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2014
guiltypleasure: Following what happened with the daily bis,i decided 2 try out a month bis and I cant rightly say mtn are thieves,downloaded like 50 4mb files,that shud b roughly 200 to 250mb,4 35mb files dats another 150mb and tried downloading 3 70mb files,1st fnished 2nd n 3rd halfway gone n now they tell me av reached fair usage threshold,so means their BBC for a month is barely around 1gig

Thanks for sharing this information, you have really saved many people including myself from MTN's fraud. Glo on my mind now.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Bis by obosirow: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmm, from Empty-Hen, to Empty-chicken.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Mtn Bis by muchluv(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2014
any new update on mtn bis? has the 100 weekly been returned to 2.5gb
Re: Mtn Bis by lanre316: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
muchluv post=/post/26829038:
any new update on mtn bis? has the 100 weekly been returned to 2.5gb

Forget it. MTN doesn't give a sh1t about their customers. It's time to move on.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Bis by twosquare(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
am using Glo and I do use Airtel sometimes...but as for MTN, that's out of it...when you can't tell me the exact amont of data am paying for,then I can't buy ur goods..that's fraud...I rather go for Airtel coz I know the quantity they are offering...MTN is a no go area.
Re: Mtn Bis by dayos12(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
If you would like, I have a series of The Audacity2Lead podcast on my blog at [url]audacity2lead.com[/url] and good part is they're free and focused on Nigerians

jeflexy:
Pls. What's podcast and how do I use it..? Av bin trying but I just can't understand it

(1) (2) (Reply)

The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas / Easy Buy Customer Service: Was Your Experience With Easybuy Like This? / Just Incase You Didn't Know: Smile And Spectranet Are Behind Data Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.