Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji (4804 Views)

Kanye West Says Kim Kadasian Is More Influential Than Michelle Obama / Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than Michelle Obama / Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
One will think celebrities are d richest becos they flaunt their riches but business men live quiet life, silent achievers but d most wealthiest.
Linda is a celebrity, Seun is a business man.

Pls can u compare davido to adenuga? angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by ERCROSS(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
I dnt knw if m d only who rarely visit lindaikeji's blog

4 Likes

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by reachome(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
am even speechless, i cnt also do wifout dis nairaland
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by kbabajide(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
nairaland all d way
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Ezyp(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
ERCROSS: I dnt knw if m d only who rarely visit lindaikeji's blog
same with me as a matter of fact I heard about her blog here on nairaland and one day I decided to check it out (no body tell me two times I closed the tab)...her blog na for ladies wen like aproko
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by wildchild1: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
There are lotta things people dont know
Do you know Linda Ikeji was once engaged to a 'radio god' Dan Foster of coolfm? If only people knew how powerful Dan and coolfm were in those days, the hype Dan was always giving the blog on radio alone is enough to generate lotta traffic and adverts.
Also, Linda went to UNILAG where she was a model back in school even after school,the connect from modelling alone..
Just so you know, anything ENTERTAINMENT sell more than anything EDUCATIVE
Winner of Big Brother Africa goes home with $300k ,winner of Zain University African challenge collects $10000,as a matter of fact,they dont do the challenge again
Lastly, this is what i think,if Seun really needs 'big money' to buy 5 2014 RRS he surely knows what to do,from Naija politics alone Seun can decide to be a card carrying member of APC, bring only news favoring APC to the front page and within the next 3-4months be a multi millionaire and if its vice versa (PDP) we all know how desperate Jona is, he wouldn't mind to pay the CEO of the most visited indigenous social media outlet billions.

PS: i still wont believe Seun cant buy 2014 RRS too,at least we dont know if Linda paid the money once, it could be in installment
Sorry fo any gbagaun :d
#TeamNairalandForLife
Wetin i don gain from nairaland alone ehn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by folawiyoma(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Never know smth like this will come up. Today I told sm1 I think am an addict to nairaland. Told the person bc she was the one that introduce me to nairaland. she's in her 60's . I told her I check nairaland even when am at work cus I don't want to miss anything. Anyway she just told me to be care full. Could even be on a topic for two hours. Anybody that is depressed should visit nairaland for good therapy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Melancholy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lindarians thought their lampoons are constructive enough. Op This is so spot on! Op deserves an automatic appointment to be part of moderators of this great nairaland cos you've so much defended ur territory! Seun will be like; shoutout si awon goons mi, awon eruku mi, awon loni ki ma para ki keep cool mi. Bi gobe sele ninu hood mi, won ma yin bajinatu....... POOKA!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by ketoprofen(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
One is a blog while the other is a website for crying out loud, they serve diff purposes.
the fact that Linda makes more money shouldn't hurt anybody.

1 Like

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by flinton(m): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Variety makes life worth d while, we need blogs as we need forums. Everybody must not b d same. Seun is in his own world nd Linda in hers. We appreciate both

2 Likes

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by eightsin(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
My Nairaland...My solace!

1 Like

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by arbitrage: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
I have marketed my package on Nairaland to users and got buyers who paid me N500,000 cash (not in installments) more than once, without ever knowing Seun Osewa or moderators. Even today, as quiet as it is, I have made over N10k from Nairaland. Can I or any other common Nigerian make such money on Linda's blog? Are you allowed to open thread and market freely like that there? So who is adding value to other people's lives? Easy to open website without unnecessary megabyte-consuming and delayed-loading graphics is what that fellow called thrashy website on desktop. Then he needs lecture on web designing and development. Share the wealth please.

9 Likes

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by franzis(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
BOTH SAVED MY LIFE ... But 80 percent of what I have applied in my hustle I discovered on LINDAIKEJI
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Enahi(f): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Who is Seun Osewa?
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Enahi: Who is Seun Osewa?

Its high time you deleted your Nairaland account

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Enahi(f): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
didadavid:

Its high time you deleted your Nairaland account
Are you Seun Osewa? Hehehehe
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Enahi: Are you Seun Osewa? Hehehehe

I'm his spokesperson

2 Likes

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by flinton(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
ERCROSS: I dnt knw if m d only who rarely visit lindaikeji's blog
In d same boat, I dnt
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Enahi(f): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
didadavid:

I'm his spokesperson
Oh really,clap for yourself o Mr.Spokesperson. cheesy Now tell me did Seun ask you to tell me to delete my Nland account? And what's my offense if I may ask?
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by IdJack(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Na Amebo dey visit LIB, but for serious minded people, this is the place to visit...Nairaland.

This site has brought cool cash into my pocket and others, who i showed the easily way to make money ...through investment. just by visiting my signature those people are smiling everyday making cool money online. SO this is the best.

This is the best Forum and community network in Africa.

#teamnairaland
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by shigoslim(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nairaland rock anyday, anytime......
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
One range rover is the cause of all these threads?

Wonderful.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by shegz1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nairaland the best, changing Nigeria youth life for better
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by busyminded(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
I stopped visiting lib a long time ago coz all the news i read there are basically abt the entertainment industry and some few bad news.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Enahi(f): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
didadavid:

I'm his spokesperson
You haven't replied me Mr. Spokesperson? Don't start a war you can't finish. You started this,so do not run. You can't ask me to delete my Nland account and disappear,am serious about this. Seun Osewa,your Spokesperson is looking for fire that he can't quench.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
LIB is a blog ,NL is a forum ...both serving different needs for different folks ....Linda is working hard to make sure she brings those kinda news and gossip folks would want to read , Seun is also working hard to ensure sanity on NL and make it interesting for all of us .
LIB and NL are not competing ,Neither are there owners...both are awesome individuals that saw the future and started off early. I admire both of em,there is no need for this thread
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by goldfish80(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
I don't get all these comparism. Lib is a celebrity gossip blog while nairaland is an online open forum. Both seun and Linda are doing well for the Nigerian Internet users. Same people who have nairaland account also visit Lib and vice versa.
On Seun's personal life, which he chooses to remain private, I respect that. Am not sure I really want to know so much about him anyway. I like his stealthy anonymous modus operandi.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seun does not bragg or show us his assets he is down to earth. At least e get pride no dey sleep around to hype emself.
Seun holla ur boy make we finally do Nairaland Award nite,and see d amount of crowd u go commaNd. I dey wait OTUNBA SEUN!!!!!!!
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by amtalkin(f): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
God bless Seun. Nairaland is a home to all.
Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seun Osewa acts like Old Money (Bill Gates, Warren Buffet etc)...
Linda Ikeji acts like New Money (Nikki Minaj, Beyonce, Lady Gaga)...

One has longevity... the other one is a flash in the pan waiting to be extinguished by the next best thing. Nairaland is a community and it has the potential to grow into something bigger... LIB is just a gossip dustbin hosted on a free blogging platform (blogger.com)!

1 Like

Re: Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji by Baddestguyp(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
I'll choose NL over LIB anyway anytime. LIB is just full of ridiculous gossips about celebs. I haven't even gained anything from dat blog but I have saved thousands of naira thru sme data share I discovered on NL. I have learnt a lot about life, romance, even politics which I previously had no interest in. even a dry political topic sometimes becomes lively with funny comments. I have learnt so much about technology, phones. even etisalat payG plan which I rock.

I can't stay a day without visiting NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blac Chyna’s 18 Year Old Boyfriend Grabs Her Bum While On Shopping / Top 10 Richest Kings In Nigeria 2018 / Meet This Nurse Who Is Married, A Model And A Cynosure Of All Eyes (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.